talk sport asking for cov fans to call in - Fisher Interview (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

He's just dug over all ground

And no news on a new one.

sb84

just listened to that prick, first time I have ever heard the guy speak and he only stopped blaming fans when they pointed out that the fan base is less than half it was a few years back. His comments there (basically blaming me as a supporter) mean that I will not be paying to see the sky blues until sisu go.

Winny the Bish

I thought it was a terrible interview. Jim White let TF go on a tangent too much (talking about ball boys and girls) and asked silly questions about how much money they'll spend (which League One teams just don't do). Barring the "mid-to-lower budget" part, we didn't really learn all that much - apart from Fisher flip-flopping between calling the fans scumbags and then the most important part of the club.

skybluesam66

sisu have no interest in the club . wouldnt know about keith houchen - they call us customers - but not bothered . saying he didnt make sense

torchomatic

Did he say that new owners were lined up, but because of the protest last night they are no longer interested?

No, I don't think so. He said if any were there then they would forget about us.

covcity4life

For such an emotive subject, it's definitely worth people listening to it themselves and making their own mind up. Was a genuinely interesting piece. Hope he goes on CWR later, he'll be quizzed a bit more by people with more knowledge than the presenters about the history and ins and outs of it.

cwr?

well tim fans are angry will you sell the club like they want? i suppose you want to fix the club yourself?

yes

thanks tim

pusbccfc

Last night was a turning point. TalkSport are now understanding the issue. We need to keep up these protests.

False9

What an utter vulgarian.

Trying to blame the fans whilst admitting the owners have zero ambition and are quite happy with CCFC falling down the leagues as long as we are breaking even.

italiahorse

Talksport have access to Fisher and will continue to push it.
Won't let it go.
Need to keep onto them so they do.

IMHO Protest last night has raised our profile and getting SISU name batted around the media in a bad light.
Well done lads and lasses.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I think he has looked before, don't quote me but I am sure he said 20 - 30?

Wasn't £40m debt from the old regime? Which leaves £30m left (if I'm right), which will be offset by income from players. So, it's okay talking about the £1m we allegedly spent on Fox and Dann, but ignoring the £7m income is a bit slight of hand....

Kingokings204

I would say from all that Sisu are waiting for an offer to exit the club.

First time Fisher hasn't said the club isn't for sale.

It's all cloak and daggers from Fisher. There are talks behind the scenes.

And me. He said that every club in the land is for sale. He also said basically that sisu are looking for a way out but are waiting for the right offer which makes perfect sense to me.

Captain Dart

stupot07

Wasn't £40m debt from the old regime? Which leaves £30m left (if I'm right), which will be offset by income from players. So, it's okay talking about the £1m we allegedly spent on Fox and Dann, but ignoring the £7m income is a bit slight of hand....
We didn't get £7m for fox and dann, you also have to consider people like bell, clingan and Eastwood where they left for free.

Never £70m though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Hopefully, tonight will be better as local knowledge plays a large part; new ground, BPA, etc. Jim White is good but his questions were always only going to be generic.

dongonzalos

Funny talksport starting to realise they have just been fed a load of ####
'How can you seperate the club from the owners?'
' how have they invested £70 million, that certainly didn't go on players'
Shane is Jim Whyte has fallen fir Tim fisher is different from SISU wondering if he can bridge the gap. When they are they same thing. Even though the title is different.

skybluepm2

That scummy fat fuck makes my blood boil. Same old shite from him. The CWR interview will turn out to be an even damper squib! I just hope that a few articulate fans give him the roasting he deserves!!

covcity4life

We know it is nonsense, this little geezer (bottom right) looks quite unperturbed.
JS107507180.jpg

it was peaceful protest. any ball boys crying is pretty insignificant in big picture

anyone who really looks at it as a big talking point is a sisu stooge(yay i finnaly used that term lol)

stupot07

Okay, what did we get then? It was 'reported' we got £4m for Dann - and I was using it by means of example, but if you've got an increased level of wisdom, let's have it. It'll add to the main ambition of my request, after all

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/divided_opinion_over_dann_sale_450391/index.shtml
No idea on dann but leaked documents on fox (on CT) was substantially less than the paper talk. After the sell on clause IIRC thr profit was a mere £225k. That leads me to suspect most 'reported' figures are way out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
It's times like this I wish I was back in the office not able to waste time listening to that bollocks.

Only new thing was about the ball boys.

Sisu not part of the club just investors....... employees of the company make day to day decisions (buying paper clips etc) ....... Sisu decide on things like sales of assets (players,land etc)..... doesn't sound uninvolved to me, which is the more important decisions? Which decisions are fundamental to the club

Invested 70m upwards.... How where? .... if so the accounts he signed off are fundamentally wrong.

The fans are scaring investors away, detrimental to player performance with their protests, are a bad advert......... perhaps he would prefer his customers and major source of income didn't turn up at all.

It's a good business and the aim is to breakeven...... really, in any other business sector it would have gone bust, the only way it breakeven is by getting smaller and smaller and keeping fingers crossed....... What is the definition of breakeven, is the 1m profit before for after interest?

Same old smoke and mirrors, misdirection, and lack of responsibility.

I wouldn't get hopes up for tonight on cwr

Grendel

I would say from all that Sisu are waiting for an offer to exit the club.

First time Fisher hasn't said the club isn't for sale.

It's all cloak and daggers from Fisher. There are talks behind the scenes.

I think it's saying the opposite. As a non loss making concern the strategy is far far more likely to be remain rather than recognise losses and write them off.

the rumpo kid

10 mins of timmy bullshit followed by 20 mins of ads, one city fan caller , 10 mins of ads, followed by Birmingham shit. terrible talk sport.

Users who are viewing this thread