talk sport asking for cov fans to call in - Fisher Interview (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Doesn't sound like a takeover is imminent to me.

ecky

Fisher acting like a middle man for sisu
Now coming out blaming fans after last nights protest for new owners not wanting to buy the club

Sub

What is SISU plan. Dodge question Hedge funds dont want to lose money. The moment they sell they either make money or loss. They sit on it till the right bid comes along.

Skyblueweeman

Question - Why are they still doing it after £70m? What is Sisus plan?
TF - If running at breakeven, they're not losing. They'll just sit on it if the right bid comes along.

Great questioning from Perry Groves.

TF said twice - there's another way of looking at it...

Sub

Club is a good prospect Hard work been done. Every club is forsale If i was an investor and sat in the stand and watch protests i would not buy becaus eof the fans protests.

torchomatic

Speaking a lot without saying anything.

Captain Dart

Fisher acting like a middle man for sisu
Now coming out blaming fans after last nights protest for new owners not wanting to buy the club
That is nonsense.

Sub

Will you fix bridges between fans and SISU. Fisher owners come and go fans will always be here his job is to balnce the views between fans and owners. Blaming fans saying why would anyone want to manage or own club. Fincial club stable. We dont own stadium there is nothing to buy selling a bag of balls we have nothing to sell. The acedmy is not been sold acedmy being relocated working with sports foundations to find short term location so first team and acedmy can be one.

Sub

Fans wouldnt be protesting if they didnt think they had a case get away from mixing the owners of the football club with the owners ??????? Ball boys frightend and crying

Users who are viewing this thread