talk sport asking for cov fans to call in - Fisher Interview (1 Viewer)

Sub

As the title Talk sport asking for coventry fans to call in now (jim white)

Sub

Highlighting our issues and someone who was close to the club has quotes about what was going on there

Sub

They had a plan to buy young players and develop them (fox, Dann ect ect) and SISU didnt stick to the plan and sold them. Cov fans deserve better and its a great club.

Nick

Administrator
Can somebody post up what he says?

"Let me make this perfectly clear.."

It's up there with Venus' "Listen,...."

Fiver says he says it!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

.....just been told by the Talksport presenter. He's probably doing it because he can't make CWR later.

shmmeee

Fiver says he says it!

It's a PR shtick. Cameron and Blair used to do it as well.

tom88

Fiver says he says it!

Really cringe when people say "Listen" in an interview after the game. John Terry loves it!

Covstu

Fiver says he says it!
We understand the fans frustrations, we are looking at player options in January, we are obviously disappointed with our current run of result.....

Sub

councils fault, fans fault, we are doing the best for the club and fans we know what we are doing usual crap .......

tom88

I'm a season ticket holder but didn't attend last night and watched it on Sky. I was so proud of the protest.

I also loved the fact SKY really caught it all on camera with all the banners. TF looks way out of his depth and a beaten man. The way he scurried up the stairs last night was a sight to be seen.

torchomatic

He used to say "That's a good question" a lot on CWR with Shane so let's see if he still does that. Has he been on yet?

blueflint

They had a plan to buy young players and develop them (fox, Dann ect ect) and SISU didnt stick to the plan and sold them. Cov fans deserve better and its a great club.

well thats true sisu panicked when results weren't perfect given more time it would have been a success

torchomatic

I have a feeling we will hear:

We've identified a site but can't tell you where it is
Can't comment on BPA
The Club is not for sale
They've had loads of high quality manager applications
Fans have a right to protest, but...
Etc

covcity4life

just tuned in. no sign of the prk yet

edit-JW jsut told cov fans to tune in after the current break. although he did say hope again

Users who are viewing this thread