talk sport asking for cov fans to call in - Fisher Interview (1 Viewer)

tisza

first couple of callers didn't help by not getting their facts straight (SISU have sold the academy & training ground!!) or even being able to answer who SISU bought the club from.
Presenters showing naivety as to why the FL aren't helping the fans and getting answers.

torchomatic

Interesting even Ranson has had a go this morning apparently.

torchomatic

I'm listening on TuneIN and it hasn't started yet.

Skyblueweeman

Look after our own business. Now looking forward to hiring new manager. Business will be done in January for us to push up the league.

Sub

on now. We look after our own business looking forward to new manager and january transfer window for new players. NEw manager blue print say whats achievable with budget. Whats the budget ? a mid - lower league one budget. not 3 million player wage budget

pusbccfc

Absolute bullshit. We want to know more than this, Tim.

torchomatic

Dislocation?

torchomatic

How many times have we heard that communication will improve?

Skyblueweeman

Chairman has to balance interests of football club, football supporters and owners. Dislocation between owner and supporters.
Owners want success for this club. Tried throwing money at it, we didn't work. This year £1m profit.
'My mandate' to break even. 'I won't allow this club to go bust'.

Sub

Chairmans job balance football club going concern and balance intrest of the owners a break between the owners and the fans. What do the owners want. Success for the football club. Profit this year shows profit of 1 million pound. His mandate is to run at a profit i will not let the club go bust. Football club will improve and try to improve comunication. The owners are not minded to communicate to fans. Sisu own the football club. Sisu never at the games. Football club board at games. who are SISU? they have invested upwards of 70 million. Why are they here ?

Skyblueweeman

JW - CCFC fans are the lifeblood of that club.

TF - Owners are owners, not the football club. SISU aren't at the games.

Users who are viewing this thread