Sunderland tickets (1 Viewer)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

You book a table for your breakfast and it includes your travel. Just done it
I am also booked on the bus. Do you happen to know if they allow any drink on there? I realise asking that question immediately makes me look like a yob who is going to be getting into a state. Far too boring for that, just fancy a can or three :)

tskezz

All in all that seemed to work pretty well. No mental out cry on here about TM falling over (yet anyway).

Just need to sort out the windows a bit better for Milwall no 230-9999 jump and get them on sale earlier.

It wont be but it should be something more like this
Current ST & 1200+ = 18/7
Current ST & 1000+ = 19/7
Current ST & 800+ = 20/7
Current ST & 600+ = 21/7
Current ST & 400+ = 22/7
Current ST = 25/7
Genral Sale = 267

Match = 13/8

rob9872

Just catching up on this thread. So many complained last season how unfair our away allocation was and wanted a points system. Now they dont like the points they've been awarded and are still moaning. This time it's got to the opportunity where most can scramble over a ticket despite saying it wouldnt get to general sale and they're still complaining as they want more breaks in the numbers - presumably 1 below whatever their total is.

I have over 1100 and barely any of my away tickets have been allocated to my account as they weren't needed to be despite seeing almost every away game last season. For some reason there is a self-entitlement among some of our fanbase that thinks they should have a fair chance at a ticket even if it means those of us who have not only backed the club away from our city and in times when we didnt get to see a game, who have since travelled up and down the country (and abroad ... to Wales :) )spending a small fortune yet should miss out because Mr Entitled fancies a day trip.

Fk off and get in line!

CV22SBA

Just catching up on this thread. So many complained last season how unfair our away allocation was and wanted a points system. Now they dont like the points they've been awarded and are still moaning. This time it's got to the opportunity where most can scramble over a ticket despite saying it wouldnt get to general sale and they're still complaining as they want more breaks in the numbers - presumably 1 below whatever their total is.

I have over 1100 and barely any of my away tickets have been allocated to my account as they weren't needed to be despite seeing almost every away game last season. For some reason there is a self-entitlement among some of our fanbase that thinks they should have a fair chance at a ticket even if it means those of us who have not only backed the club away from our city and in times when we didnt get to see a game, who have since travelled up and down the country (and abroad ... to Wales :) )spending a small fortune yet should miss out because Mr Entitled fancies a day trip.

Fk off and get in line!
Cheer up grumpy its Friday you ST Andrews phase 1 elite LWCCSC w@nker.

theferret

I am also booked on the bus. Do you happen to know if they allow any drink on there? I realise asking that question immediately makes me look like a yob who is going to be getting into a state. Far too boring for that, just fancy a can or three :)

Not really, they say no alcohol and most people abide by that, but a few don't and it's no drama. They might enforce it a bit more for this game though, expect the police up there to be aresholes.

rob9872

Not really, they say no alcohol and most people abide by that, but a few don't and it's no drama. They might enforce it a bit more for this game though, expect the police up there to be aresholes.
Usually within 20 miles of the ground and if they come on the bus and find alcohol the police have the power to turn the coach around. Explain that to 50 angry supporters who have got up early and travelled 5 hours. Good luck! 👍🤣

D

Deleted member 2477

Dont think so mate as its an offence and could end up with the coach being turned back unfortunately

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

The time they publish is usually 30 mins-1 hour before coach leaves, so 5.30am for breakfast and then on the way at 6.30am. Might be worth rocking up at 5 and beating the rush though.
Fair enough thanks for that - will get there at 5:15 so i’ll be safe whatever time the coach leaves

Bugsy

usskyblue

Sorry to ask another stupid question - but do you have breakfast at 5:30 or does the coach leave at 5:30?
Sky Blue Tavern away coaches are back for the 2022-23 season!

First up:
Sunderland away
Date: Sunday 31st July
Open at 05.30am
Departure 07.00am
£30 return including breakfast and a drink. You can now add a curry and a drink on your return too!
You can book on the following link:

tskezz

Fk off and get in line!
Our city? You're Leamington and Warwick ain't you? Hahaha you culture vulture

rob9872

Our city? You're Leamington and Warwick ain't you? Hahaha you culture vulture
Actually no, born and bred in Cov. In fact many generations of my family too with lots of associated history to the city too. However, unlike a bitter little tool that you reply to on all your other jealous responses, i dont consider that as any more of a fan than those who weren't. Now back in you box you c**t.

tskezz

Actually no, born and bred in Cov. In fact many generations of my family too with lots of associated history to the city too. However, unlike a bitter little tool that you reply to on all your other jealous responses, i dont consider that as any more of a fan than those who weren't. Now back in you box you c**t.
hahahahaha thats rattled you aint it. the guy in the supporters club who are guaranteed tickets over the rest of us doesn't consider himself more of a fan, scenes. Stick to Quidditch you big tory.

rob9872

hahahahaha thats rattled you aint it. the guy in the supporters club who are guaranteed tickets doesn't consider himself more of a fan, scenes. Stick to Quidditch you big tory.
Ah bringing politics into it because you've been proved wrong ... I've got more news for you .... you're wrong again. Not been in the supporters club for 3 years. Back to your box again to try a new angle 🔔 end

tskezz

Ah bringing politics into it because you've been proved wrong ... I've got more news for you .... you're wrong again. Not been in the supporters club for 3 years. Back to your box again to try a new angle 🔔 end
" In fact many generations of my family too with lots of associated history to the city too " yeah you claiming your dad was Lady Godiva has proved me wrong.

rob9872

" In fact many generations of my family too with lots of associated history to the city too " yeah you claiming your dad was Lady Godiva has proved me wrong.
Market traders and shop owners. I can't make my mind up if you're a bit young and naive or just a bit thick. Ah well popping you on ignore. 600 posts and about half of them either to me or about Leamington. Just move over, they welcome all sorts.

Ttfn

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's so catty on here recently.

giphy.gif

tskezz

Market traders and shop owners. I can't make my mind up if you're a bit young and naive or just a bit thick. Ah well popping you on ignore. 600 posts and about half of them either to me or about Leamington. Just move over, they welcome all sorts.

Ttfn
Stick to selling sex toys you wrongun

gary_ccfcforever

Hi Guys, In respect of the tavern Coach, Tavern will be open at 05.30am for pre departure beers and your breakfast batch will be served as soon as you arrive.

We will aim to get away between 06.45am and 07.00am.

We have an 87 seater which is now full so please be patient on the day.

No drinking on the coach unfortunately, it is a criminal offence (genuinely) and yes i know how ridiculous that is! Like others above have said, if we are caught with beer on the coach, the police have the power to confiscate and also turn the coach back to Coventry.

We are using a new booking system this season via open table.

If you encounter any issues when booking or need help to book please DM me

PUSB!

pusbccfc

If you think this thread is barmy, wait till you see the one on the Sunderland forum about this match.

40 pages moaning about how we are shit club and horrible nasty fans and threw bricks from a top tier etc before then saying how they aren't bothered about us etc.

shepardo01

If you think this thread is barmy, wait till you see the one on the Sunderland forum about this match.

40 pages moaning about how we are shit club and horrible nasty fans and threw bricks from a top tier etc before then saying how they aren't bothered about us etc.
Is that where the phrase "shit a brick" came from!?...

mark82

Like an altered version of history on there. Strangely no mention of the trouble they caused when they came to the Ricoh a couple of years ago. Don't condone what our fans have done but they act like it's all one sided and unprovoked.

pusbccfc

Like an altered version of history on there. Strangely no mention of the trouble they caused when they came to the Ricoh a couple of years ago. Don't condone what our fans have done but they act like it's all one sided and unprovoked.

Add to the fact the only song they sung at St Andrews was the one about Jimmy being dead. Embarrassing. State of that Brummy lad. Even the presenter is embarrassed.

Bugsy

Add to the fact the only song they sung at St Andrews was the one about Jimmy being dead. Embarrassing. State of that Brummy lad. Even the presenter is embarrassed.

They are scum plain and simple, haven't got one ounce of decency about them hence that disgusting song. Hope we batter them home and away...PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread