Sunderland tickets (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Add to the fact the only song they sung at St Andrews was the one about Jimmy being dead. Embarrassing. State of that Brummy lad. Even the presenter is embarrassed.

I appreciate this translation might not be perfect (it was hard to understand).

Presenter: Shouldn't we give them some credit?
Fan: What shall we give them credit for?

Presenter: Who would you give man of the match to?
Fan: Probably one of their lot.

giphy.gif

clint van damme

Hi Guys, In respect of the tavern Coach, Tavern will be open at 05.30am for pre departure beers and your breakfast batch will be served as soon as you arrive.

We will aim to get away between 06.45am and 07.00am.

We have an 87 seater which is now full so please be patient on the day.

No drinking on the coach unfortunately, it is a criminal offence (genuinely) and yes i know how ridiculous that is! Like others above have said, if we are caught with beer on the coach, the police have the power to confiscate and also turn the coach back to Coventry.

We are using a new booking system this season via open table.

If you encounter any issues when booking or need help to book please DM me

PUSB!

Totally wrong thread to bring up new booking systems mate.
Please don't tell me its point based?

PurpleBin

Actually no, born and bred in Cov. In fact many generations of my family too with lots of associated history to the city too. However, unlike a bitter little tool that you reply to on all your other jealous responses, i dont consider that as any more of a fan than those who weren't. Now back in you box you c**t.

Angry fella you mate. You alright?

theferret

Hi Guys, In respect of the tavern Coach, Tavern will be open at 05.30am for pre departure beers and your breakfast batch will be served as soon as you arrive.

We will aim to get away between 06.45am and 07.00am.

We have an 87 seater which is now full so please be patient on the day.

No drinking on the coach unfortunately, it is a criminal offence (genuinely) and yes i know how ridiculous that is! Like others above have said, if we are caught with beer on the coach, the police have the power to confiscate and also turn the coach back to Coventry.

We are using a new booking system this season via open table.

If you encounter any issues when booking or need help to book please DM me

PUSB!

7am, bit risky that, catch some of the shite holiday season traffic on the A1 and it's not leaving a lot of spare time. even club travel leaving earlier.

rob9872

Angry fella you mate. You alright?
Ah good, my favourite defender of all things scouse is back to stir the pot for no good reason. I thought I had you on ignore, guess you've been inactive (or back inside) always pleasant to have you around again.

Enjoy your weekend 👍

tskezz

When we had the sky blue stripes that gradually went white nike shirt a few years back it was the same. I remember seeing a few people without the badges

tskezz

Ah good, my favourite defender of all things scouse is back to stir the pot for no good reason. I thought I had you on ignore, guess you've been inactive (or back inside) always pleasant to have you around again.

Enjoy your weekend 👍
It's strange if I didn't know you were someone who comes from such a humble working class line of shopkeepers id be sure you're part of the first in the line leamington elites with comments like that.

PurpleBin

Enjoy your weekend 👍

Mad you. You're the one cutting about calling people cunts...I've seen you on Twitter. Brave as fuck for someone who looks like he belongs on the special bus tbh.

rob9872

Mad you. You're the one cutting about calling people cunts...I've seen you on Twitter. Brave as fuck for someone who looks like he belongs on the special bus tbh.
Nothing wrong with the word, just a word. Now get back to your porridge and keep defending the murderers

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

It's strange if I didn't know you were someone who comes from such a humble working class line of shopkeepers id be sure you're part of the first in the line leamington elites with comments like that.
He’s working his way through the heirarchy - he suspects they will be impressed by his anti-liverpool comments (which are completely ridiculous may I add)

Brighton Sky Blue

I come from a line 2 generations deep of Coventry newsagent owners and also live in leafy Leamington. Do I get a prize?

rob9872

He’s working his way through the heirarchy - he suspects they will be impressed by his anti-liverpool comments (which are completely ridiculous may I add)
Oh good another one for the pile on. The anti-Liverpool is just to get at purple bin, we'll that and him being an ex convict, as he takes delight in getting involved on my posts for some reason, despite never initiating any engagement with him. He says he's looked for me on twitter (nothing unhinged about that at all lol) so I can only conclude he fancies me, but thanks for your good wishes too 👍

rob9872

I come from a line 2 generations deep of Coventry newsagent owners and also live in leafy Leamington. Do I get a prize?
No but apparently it makes you less of a city fan according to someone on here earlier. Hang your head in shame.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Oh good another one for the pile on. The anti-Liverpool is just to get at purple bin, we'll that and him being an ex convict, as he takes delight in getting involved on my posts for some reason, despite never initiating any engagement with him. He says he's looked for me on twitter (nothing unhinged about that at all lol) so I can only conclude he fancies me, but thanks for your good wishes too 👍
would you say racist things to get at a black person you don’t like? I should hope not.

D

Deleted member 2477

Add to the fact the only song they sung at St Andrews was the one about Jimmy being dead. Embarrassing. State of that Brummy lad. Even the presenter is embarrassed.

Its like watching village of the damned. Bunch of self riotous hillbillies

rob9872

would you say racist things to get at a black person you don’t like? I should hope not.
Fk me that's quite a leap. Have to question even your thought process on that one.

Anyhow it's Friday night, I wont be upset if you want to join the expanding we hate Rob club, oday is your leader.

Rent free forever

Users who are viewing this thread