Sunderland tickets (1 Viewer)

tskezz

The Commonwealth thing would only impact the arena shop right? Now we have one in town surely the could sell tickets there tomorrow and saturday for cash. Or is the linking a number to a ticket essential now? Seems strange to leave 100 unsold, which im guessing Cov have paid for.

pusbccfc

Celebrating it like a trophy aren't they? Not surprising when they've won the same number of major honours as us after WW2.

pusbccfc

We've been tweeting them none stop from that first allocation so I'm not surprised.

Didn't see much aside from the first day. Only thing I've seen is people rightfully complaining that you couldn't get a ticket till Tuesday before the game for the furthest away game, at lunchtime, during travel strikes.

tskezz

Didn't see much aside from the first day. Only thing I've seen is people rightfully complaining that you couldn't get a ticket till Tuesday before the game for the furthest away game, at lunchtime, during travel strikes.
Yeah I saw a fair bit, and yeah the late sale was mad. Unless they announce Millwall today looks like it'll be the same for that albeit a lot easier to get to at least (though though i saw someone on SBT say there was strikes that day too?)

SlowerThanPlatt

“If we’d have had 5,000 or 6,000, up to 10,000 we’d have sold all the tickets. It’s interesting we have only been given the 2,000”

/accidental TheCoventryKing

pusbccfc

Yeah I saw a fair bit, and yeah the late sale was mad. Unless they announce Millwall today looks like it'll be the same for that albeit a lot easier to get to at least (though though i saw someone on SBT say there was strikes that day too?)

Yep, train strikes on both Avanti and London Midland that day.

Thankfully the Southern service to South Bermoundsey is running.

Evo1883

Celebrating it like a trophy aren't they? Not surprising when they've won the same number of major honours as us after WW2.

Not sure what Robins is saying there tbh 😂

I think when we took 2800 several years back that was as much as we will ever take unless it's a playoff game , there are several factors and I do think we could have sold a few more for Sunday.. but not 5-10,000 ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Ashdown

1900 noisy fans, celebrating a scintillating performance will be hopefully longer in the memory of any childish point scorers from the North carping on about ticket sales.

Got 1 adult away ticket going spare to the Sunderland game, as unable to go. Happy to accept any price for the ticket, would just rather it didn't go to waste

tskezz

Not sure what Robins is saying there tbh 😂

I think when we took 2800 several years back that was as much as we will ever take unless it's a playoff game , there are several factors and I do think we could have sold a few more for Sunday.. but not 5-10,000 ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone know where he actually said it? That tweets the only place I've saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread