Sunderland tickets

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Feb 24, 2020
Fk me that's quite a leap. Have to question even your thought process on that one.

Anyhow it's Friday night, I wont be upset if you want to join the expanding we hate Rob club, oday is your leader.

Rent free forever
Didn’t say I hated you. Just challenging prejudice that’s all. Enjoy your exclusive early millwall ticket

Reactions: tskezz

tskezz

Feb 5, 2016
Oh good another one for the pile on. The anti-Liverpool is just to get at purple bin, we'll that and him being an ex convict, as he takes delight in getting involved on my posts for some reason, despite never initiating any engagement with him. He says he's looked for me on twitter (nothing unhinged about that at all lol) so I can only conclude he fancies me, but thanks for your good wishes too 👍
He said he saw you not looked for you, stop being weird. Considering you're on there trying to sell dildos with ccfc tagged in, its not that mad cov fans do find it. There's kids on there to so pack it in you bad weirdo. And what's with the prison and murderers comments? That's low life behaviour. Stick to your supporters club, that sort of entitled attitude probably goes down well in there but as you can see from peoples reactions not in here.

Jonny

Nov 26, 2011
I've got one for sale! Just been informed by my better half that we've got a party to go to and I can't go, so happy to sell my ticket on.

Bugsy

Aug 13, 2012
Coventry

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Feb 24, 2020
So much for the mass panic about getting ticket. Open to all STHs and still not sold out!
I think the reason the extra allocation hasn’t yet sold out is because they sort of sprang the on sale time up on us - only confirmed details earlier and went on sale at 2

chiefdave

Sep 27, 2008
Coventry
sums it up really. all last season moaning we needed a priority system. that gets introduced and everyone moans about how unfair it is. tickets are made available to everyone who would have had season ticket level access last year and it doesn't sell out, now we'll see all sorts of excuses why people can't go.

McLovin87

Jan 7, 2013
You can only buy one ticket - I need three.
I bought an Adult and an Under 22 today if you want for face value, I didn't realise we're heading to Cornwall on Sunday I swear the missus said it was the week after, she says I never listen properly:LOL:

Harry Krishner

Apr 30, 2012
I bought an Adult and an Under 22 today if you want for face value, I didn't realise we're heading to Cornwall on Sunday I swear the missus said it was the week after, she says I never listen properly:LOL:
Thanks for the offer - I PM'd you (I think!)

Bugsy

Aug 13, 2012
Coventry
Is there no more after that or is that an initial allocation?

no, that's all they gave us full allocation of 1,996,

think they will go by the end of today....PUSB

Reactions: shmmeee

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
sums it up really. all last season moaning we needed a priority system. that gets introduced and everyone moans about how unfair it is. tickets are made available to everyone who would have had season ticket level access last year and it doesn't sell out, now we'll see all sorts of excuses why people can't go.
Very few were moaning about the need for a priority system. The issue was with supporters clubs being guaranteed an allocation and that is the one thing they've kept.

Reactions: wince and tskezz

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Mar 16, 2013
Stratford Upon Avon
Be a bit embarrassing if we don’t sell out after all the whinging about them giving us a small allocation
And how tickets being a "complete closed shop" and how unfair it was. I hope the guy on the Sky Blues Extra pod is feeling a little embarrassed after his half an hour tirade about how unfair it was he couldn't get a ticket because he makes 10 games a season.

Last edited:

rhino1002

Nov 19, 2015
Be a bit embarrassing if we don’t sell out after all the whinging about them giving us a small allocation
~
plus all of the moaning and groaning about season ticket holder and warwick and leamington members getting first choice

SlowerThanPlatt

Dec 16, 2011
Herefordshire/Coventry
And how tickets being a "complete closed shop" and how unfair it was. I hope the guy on the Sky Blues Extra post is feeling a little embarrassed after his half an hour tirade about how unfair it was he couldn't get a ticket because he makes 10 games a season.
Unless we’re doing really well the only games I can’t see making general are Luton, WBA and Blues

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
Coventry
Won't be too many teams taking 1800 plus to sunderland this season

pusbccfc

Apr 15, 2011
Coventry
This will still sell out. Not sure the issue here. People need to try and find their way up there. No trains and even the coaches have sold out.