Sunderland tickets (3 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Could have two priority windows on the same day if the tickets are received late, although it could get messy in the ticket office.

Something like

1200+ 9am - 1pm
1000+ 1pm+
etc etc

Other clubs manage it with a lot of priority windows.

Effectively what Boddy told us would happen.

Of course, it will be too much of a challenge for us, as always.

skybluepm2

Does anyone know how many sold so far? Still hoping my worthless 960 points manage to get me a ticket tomorrow.

I think they’ll announce mid to late afternoon, in line with the past couple of days. I don’t envy those trying tomorrow, it’ll be luck of the draw. Bit poor from the club to be so stringent on 1000+ and then to just basically say, fuck it, let’s make it a free for all after that. I do get the frustration and would be rightly miffed if I wasn’t lucky enough to be in the super fan elite 😎

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Yep. So it looks like we have less than 1K on 1K points and now the next bracket is open to around 12K season ticket holders to scramble for around 600 tickets. Absolute madness.
What was everyone expecting to happen?! This is literally the purpose of the entire system. Reward those who go to pretty much every home and away game with easy access to tickets. Everyone else has the same ballet chance as they would have last year. There are questions around the fact that someone on 960 points is the same as a new ST holder, which I hope they iron out, but as far as I can see, the system has very much done its job.

CV22SBA

What was everyone expecting to happen?! This is literally the purpose of the entire system. Reward those who go to pretty much every home and away game with easy access to tickets. Everyone else has the same ballet chance as they would have last year. There are questions around the fact that someone on 960 points is the same as a new ST holder, which I hope they iron out, but as far as I can see, the system has very much done its job.
I've missed 1 game in the last two seasons. How has the system done its job?

rhino1002

Quick Question and i apologise if I'm being a bit dim
i have had season for more years than i care to remember going back to the 1970's but didn't go to Northampton but did have a ticket for both seasons at st andrews

how do i find out what my points total is

tskezz

Its working well tickets are selling to those who go normally steadily. But yeah it needs to carry on decrementing down past 1000 cant just open to all

tskezz

i have had season for more years than i care to remember going back to the 1970's but didn't go to Northampton but did have a ticket for both seasons at st andrews

On the etickets website mate, click the little head icon and itll show you

Reactions: AOM

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Account history on ticketmaster site

Robinshio

it will be 1000 + without away games

Bugsy

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

Bugsy

i must be a part timer then
since 1967 was my first game
hey ho

apologies Rhino, I'm only playing yeah that is decent points think you will be in priority bracket 2...PUSB

rhino1002

apologies Rhino, I'm only playing yeah that is decent points think you will be in priority bracket 2...PUSB
thank you my friend
i honestly didn't know what the points system really meant and how it worked
i don't go to many away games these days

PUSB

pusbccfc

Its working well tickets are selling to those who go normally steadily. But yeah it needs to carry on decrementing down past 1000 cant just open to all

Based on here, Facebook and Twitter, those that normally go are under a 1000. We have a lot of fans who do as many/more away games than home.

SheafIsGod

What a strange, ignorant, contradictory and pathetic post.

Look through my previous posts on this thread you fart.

tskezz

Based on here, Facebook and Twitter, those that normally go are under a 1000. We have a lot of fans who do as many/more away games than home.
Yeah I agree. My personal preference would be an away membership or then away points but I take on board what others are saying in here about needing to have the incentive to buy a season ticket and that makes sense by the club. I still think with this model it should be weighted more towards away games, 15 or 20 points for an away possibly. But on a whole I think this is the right direction. It definitely needs to be on sale for longer with more windows past 1000 though, and hopefully that will improve.

mark82

No, its too weighted to those that had a season ticket at st andrews. I went to a number of games there but didn't have an ST.

It won't be next season as those tickets will drop off. It's not weighted to that season any more than more recent seasons.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

The coach is sold out. I think i’ll have to get the sky blue tavern one - but it’s a bit confusing. It says you can book a table and i don’t know if that is the coach travel. Anyone help clear it up?

Users who are viewing this thread