Sunderland tickets (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You'd hope the club have an idea of how many are in each group and therefore there's a reason its been done like that rather than them randomly picking numbers out of thin air.
Well, you'd hope so it's just the massive drop from 1k to this years ST. It would be gutting to be on 999 points having had a season ticket in every other year but not got one this to have to wait for general sale.

tskezz

What it reads like
Yeah looks it. So that's worst than last season, last season the club said they at least had to be in phase 1.

All this change came around because of people moaning about the SCs and they now have it better. Fantastic

eastwoodsdustman

I think its right the way the club have rolled this one out and there will always be the odd teething issue and people not happy as it doesn't suit their personal circumstances. Although the support for the supporters clubs needs to be reigned in.
I don't think they were probably expecting it not to go to the third Phase for this one and hopefully they set some more bandings for points going forward for other games.
Some People seem to be missing the main point that Sunderland have only given 1500 tickets which is by far the bigger issue and cause of the problems.

CV22SBA

Not from what I saw, they still have to use points and the club has their supporter numbers per ticket so they can see.
The tweet reply on above messages from city suggests this is not the case.
I'm joining a supporters club now.

pusbccfc

Games like Blackburn, Preston, Wigan - they shouldn't fuck about - just get them straight on sale to ST holders. Same for most midweek games and low demand games like Swansea and Boro. As long at they keep the system just for the high demand games, it'll all settle down and people will buy into it.

Yep, agreed. Same with Hull, we won't sell out so just give people priority for one day and then general sale.

David O'Day

Yep, agreed. Same with Hull, we won't sell out so just give people priority for one day and then general sale.

Knowing city i'll be eleventy billion points first and you have to log on via the wifi at the starbucks opposite cathedral lanes

pusbccfc

They can, in general sale.

Very late for people to book train tickets etc and it's still one per ticket even at general sale.

The days of us taking 8k to MK Dons where people were clearly buying 2/3 batches of 6 tickets is gone.

tskezz

Those 700 already got tickets with the old system , or they wouldn't be part of the 700 now
Tbf you'd only need 4 season tickets (1030) and 70 extra points over those seasons to buy today, which could have easily just been home cup games or the odd away.

Evo1883

Tbf you'd only need 4 season tickets (1030) and 70 extra points over those seasons to buy today, which could have easily just been home cup games or the odd away.

Is it from 5 years ? I'm guessing alot of fans had ST in Coventry ( 3 years ) plus away tickets

The blues seasons will be why alot are under 1000

tskezz

Is it from 5 years ? I'm guessing alot of fans had ST in Coventry ( 3 years ) plus away tickets

The blues seasons will be why alot are under 1000
Nah 4.

19/20 ST = 270
20/21 Member with ST = 300
21/22 ST = 230
22/23 ST = 230

Like someone said above (i think @David O'Day ??) It probably should have been weighted more towards away tickets.

David O'Day

Nah 4.

19/20 ST = 270
20/21 Member with ST = 300
21/22 ST = 230
22/23 ST = 230

Like someone said above (i think @David O'Day ??) It probably should have been weighted more towards away tickets.
Yeah, they do weight games this season well with regards to away tickets but the historic games seem massively weighted towards home games.

First stans season is a joke

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Let’s see if they keep it next season what they do when more people have a lot of points due to ST purchases - hopefully they don’t move the goalposts and make the top priority higher as there are more people with 1,000 points as that would create a closed shop and not make it easy to build up points into the top categories

Users who are viewing this thread