Strikers that could replace vik (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Wonder how much one of the Milwall strikers would cost? A lot probably.
I'd look at following players if strikers/midfielders.....
Bishop at Portsmouth 20gls 4ast.
Nombe at Exeter 15gls 7ast.
Brown at Exeter 9 gls 12 ast.
May at Cheltenham 20gls 3 ast.
Rak-Sakyi Charlton 15gls 8ast.

Brown at Exeter has a dodgy courtcase pending in the summer I think. Avoid

skybluecb

Cov Telegraph saying we are interested in Killian Phillips from Crystal Palace was on loan at Shrewsbury this season, a midfielder can also play centre half, never heard of him to be honest

Fysnkysc

Liam Delap on loan, can see him being an option, think Man City will be happy to see younger players come here to develop. Think he could be 1 of 2 or 3 strikers to come in.
He is really bad, at least every time I have seen delay he has sucked so bad, would prefer that young lad from Leeds that Sunderland had over delap.

Sky_Blue_Daz

There was a lad at Celtic called Giakoumis who scored 20 in 40 games currently playing in America think he’s got 8 in 11 games . Always rated him to be fair

long way home

Im happy to trust MR who will be bringing in players and i have no doubt some will be head scratchers and some will be not known to us. But its a process that he has and now with our profile being higher our club being more stable we will be able to attract a higher quality of player than before.

I want us to get more pace in our wing backs and go with multiple different options in player attributes up top. We need COH and Palmer fit and try to bring find a couple of decent CBs. From that we go again and try to go one step further. Big changes but i see no reason why outcomes cant be the same.

SBAndy

As has been mentioned, it’s intriguing whether we’ll go with the same/similar formation again next year given we’ve got pretty much a clean slate. I like it but agree that we need more attacking contribution from our wing backs. Think that stems from having a reliable back 3 and keeper - almost feels at times like we’re covering their flaws.

Seaside-Skyblue

Liam Delap on loan, can see him being an option, think Man City will be happy to see younger players come here to develop. Think he could be 1 of 2 or 3 strikers to come in.
He carried quite a bit of promise but two loan spells at Stoke and PNE have left their fans questioning what the hype is about. I haven't seen much personally but just speaking to fans of those clubs and he was disappointing to say the least.

Sent from my SM-A346B using Tapatalk

SleepyGinger

Wonder how much one of the Milwall strikers would cost? A lot probably.
I'd look at following players if strikers/midfielders.....
Bishop at Portsmouth 20gls 4ast.
Nombe at Exeter 15gls 7ast.
Brown at Exeter 9 gls 12 ast.
May at Cheltenham 20gls 3 ast.
Rak-Sakyi Charlton 15gls 8ast.
Sam Nombe would be a great signing

fernandopartridge

As has been mentioned, it’s intriguing whether we’ll go with the same/similar formation again next year given we’ve got pretty much a clean slate. I like it but agree that we need more attacking contribution from our wing backs. Think that stems from having a reliable back 3 and keeper - almost feels at times like we’re covering their flaws.
Our wing backs get high up but I wish they'd attack the far post more for crosses, especially BNC

blunted

Clarke Harris was sold for free - Chaplin was sold for a minor profit - they weren’t successes here it’s not me whose reaching and to even pretend Walker wasn’t a flop - that’s a World Record long jump
Think there was a sell on clause percentage for JCH

Briles

Would look at Georges Mikautadze if Metz don't go up. Although unlikely they won't

Alkhen

Would look at Georges Mikautadze if Metz don't go up. Although unlikely they won't

Looks a real talent, I'm sure loads of scouts will have gone to watch him. Not a 1for1 Vik replacement stylewise but some of those finishes are quite Vik like. Low and hard on the run whilst being chased by a defender.

Would be a great buy

Users who are viewing this thread