Strikers that could replace vik (1 Viewer)

Fysnkysc

Any ideas? I mean I can think of a few that would do well in the squad some of them maybe out of range but,

Carlton morris Luton striker he will be sold if possible I think.

Adam Armstrong on loan, hasn’t really done anything at Southampton while being played out wide.

Scott twine on loan from Burnley a kid with huge potential and has an incredible delivery.

any more ideas who we can approach loan or buy?

Alkhen

Yeah agreed I just mentioned Twine on another thread.

He would be a great addition, shame we missed out when he went to MK dons. I can't see how he'll get mins in the Prem, down the pecking order (he did get injured I think) Burnley will strengthen too.

mark82

Anyone on the continent with a decent record? Holland maybe? Can't just pluck players from lower leagues in Europe anymore so makes it more difficult.

Jamesimus

Any ideas? I mean I can think of a few that would do well in the squad some of them maybe out of range but,

Carlton morris Luton striker he will be sold if possible I think.

Adam Armstrong on loan, hasn’t really done anything at Southampton while being played out wide.

Scott twine on loan from Burnley a kid with huge potential and has an incredible delivery.

any more ideas who we can approach loan or buy?

Why on earth would Luton sell Carlton Morris?

David O'Day

Yes of course. He fits their system. He's only scored one goal less than Gyokeres. No reason he won't get a chance in the prem.
Other than he is shit and nowhere near good enough? If Luton are serious about making a fight of it they need to improve

Grendel

Someone we won’t have heard of and no one will rate until he starts to find his feet after 10 games and then we’ll all claim to have known he would be good
Definitely grendel and boosh will call it early and get it wrong

mmm

Jamesimus

Other than he is shit and nowhere near good enough? If Luton are serious about making a fight of it they need to improve

He's scored 20 goals this season, he's a good striker at this level. Why would they not give him a go when he's had a good season and helped get them promoted? I highly doubt Luton will be doing a Forest, the money is more important for their new Stadium. I imagine they will try to be shrewd and make a few quality additions that work with what they already have.

skyblue1991

Nobody British, massively overinflated in the transfer market

Hidden gems in Premier League squads that won't get a game or someone from the continent

We need to sign £2m players that will turn into £20m players in two seasons. Easier said than done of course but I trust the management team to get the right people in

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

David O'Day

He's scored 20 goals this season, he's a good striker at this level. Why would they not give him a go when he's had a good season and helped get them promoted? I highly doubt Luton will be doing a Forest, the money is more important for their new Stadium. I imagine they will try to be shrewd and make a few quality additions that work with what they already have.
Is he, he's had one good season.

If Luton don't want to rival Derby they need better players. Anything less and it's see you in 2 years

SkyblueTexan

Ross Stewart - has an ACL injury which checks an important box for us

rexo87

Don't think we need to aim to replace vik as there simply won't be anyone out there good enough at the price we will be looking at. The key is improving the squad as a whole to improve the way we play. It was very 1 dimensional post ohare injury. Do think we will need to try and find someone similar to Hamer though

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

SkyblueTexan

The Jamie Patterson links will inevitably resurface again

Sky Blue Harry H

With potentially a few creative midfield players, I'd like to find a quick Nathan Tella type loanee from a PL club. Particularly if we keep Hamer, I think someone who plays on the shoulder of defenders could be the answer, as could quicker attacking wing backs. Finding another Vik type player ( combining stature and speed) is obviously difficult. As an aside, we haven't had an attacking aerial threat for a while.

Blind-Faith

Jerry Yates has been linked a few times and would (you'd think) be in our price range if the rumoured £4m is accurate

As if we’ve got £4 million to spunk on a player, even with the money in from Vik and most likely Hamer, the club as usual will gobble most of it up.

Leaving us to scrape the barrel with free transfers, lower league dross and kids from PL on loan.

It could of been so so different 😞

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Ross Stewart - has an ACL injury which checks an important box for us

And Hamer has an ankle injury, so knowing our luck he will need an operation and miss the start of the season.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

As if we’ve got £4 million to spunk on a player, even with the money in from Vik and most likely Hamer, the club as usual will gobble most of it up.

Leaving us to scrape the barrel with free transfers, lower league dross and kids from PL on loan.

It could of been so so different 😞
Let's see, i'm quietly confident we will see a decent amount of money spent if we bring in the kind of fees being speculated for Vik and Hamer....maybe i should nick your username 😂

CCFCSteve

Spot on. They have to spend £12m to get ground up to scratch and think they plan a new stadium in future. They might well be happy to accept being a yo yo type club like baggies a few years ago

Users who are viewing this thread