Shipley (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I have to say that I try and avoid getting into personal arguments on here, however I find your posts really annoying.
You pop up all of the time on a variety of threads, inevitably moaning about the manager or about certain players. You speak as though you are some sort of tactical genius. (What are your footballing qualifications by the way?)
You obviously know better than Robins, think he is a fool for his selections, an idiot for his tactics and an imbecile for his substitutions. So who should be our new manager, who will be the man to see the obvious in the way that you do? (Perhaps yourself? With your vast and encyclopaedic knowledge of players and tactics, how could we fail?).
For what it is worth, I think Shipley and Allen have been generally poor this season. However, rather than writing them off, I would hope that they can both play themselves in to this level. The only way that can happen is by having game time and by having time in and out of the team, something Robins is giving them. He has little alternative as this is the squad that he has. Both players did well last year and I think deserved a shot at the Championship.
You are now questioning O'Hare's ability and his bravery. This is player that came back and played on after getting a terrible head injury in a game last season and consistently continued to put his head in where it hurt, in that game and every other game he played in afterwards. You can question his ability but not his courage surely?
You seem to post things for effect, rather than thinking them out ('Shipley is a disgrace to the shirt' for example. No he's not. He's a player out of form, lacking in confidence but he has done nothing to disgrace himself or the club).
I think a little less quantity and a lot more quality is what you should be aiming for. Think before you type. Say things you genuinely believe rather than playing to the audience on here. ('100%s', 'end ofs' and a variety of emojis don't add gravitas to the things you say).
Finally, maybe show a bit more kindness. You consistently describe certain players as 'shit'. Firstly, totally inaccurate as they have gone through an incredibly rigorous selection process to make it as a professional, secondly just on a human level think how it must make you feel to read that someone thinks you are 'shit' (One of your own supporters at that, who when Saturday comes will expect you to bust a gut for his team. Furthermore, a 'supporter' who hasn't a fraction of your footballing ability or knowledge).

Good post, in fairness to all of O'Hare, Shipley, Allen and anybody else that advanced midfield role they're being asked to play is a very difficult one at any level, even more so in a newly promoted team. I think O'Hare has been one of our better performers so far this season, the other two less so but they don't deserve the ott criticism like you say.

rob9872

he should of got hooked for that alone
No rediculous idea.
hope he plays Saturday and scores. Shove it up the idiots on here saying hes a disgrace. Give your heads a wabble he was one of our best and consistent players the last two seasons and loves the shirt
Not sure what's more ridiculous, your attempted spelling of ridiculous or your opinion that shipley was one of our best players last season

Those who don't know the difference between 'should have' and 'should of', shouldn't be so pedantic to try and belittle others on their spelling in the vain hope that some will consider your point superior or that you are an intellectual.

HTH

Hertsccfc

I have to say that I try and avoid getting into personal arguments on here, however I find your posts really annoying.
You pop up all of the time on a variety of threads, inevitably moaning about the manager or about certain players. You speak as though you are some sort of tactical genius. (What are your footballing qualifications by the way?)
You obviously know better than Robins, think he is a fool for his selections, an idiot for his tactics and an imbecile for his substitutions. So who should be our new manager, who will be the man to see the obvious in the way that you do? (Perhaps yourself? With your vast and encyclopaedic knowledge of players and tactics, how could we fail?).
For what it is worth, I think Shipley and Allen have been generally poor this season. However, rather than writing them off, I would hope that they can both play themselves in to this level. The only way that can happen is by having game time and by having time in and out of the team, something Robins is giving them. He has little alternative as this is the squad that he has. Both players did well last year and I think deserved a shot at the Championship.
You are now questioning O'Hare's ability and his bravery. This is player that came back and played on after getting a terrible head injury in a game last season and consistently continued to put his head in where it hurt, in that game and every other game he played in afterwards. You can question his ability but not his courage surely?
You seem to post things for effect, rather than thinking them out ('Shipley is a disgrace to the shirt' for example. No he's not. He's a player out of form, lacking in confidence but he has done nothing to disgrace himself or the club).
I think a little less quantity and a lot more quality is what you should be aiming for. Think before you type. Say things you genuinely believe rather than playing to the audience on here. ('100%s', 'end ofs' and a variety of emojis don't add gravitas to the things you say).
Finally, maybe show a bit more kindness. You consistently describe certain players as 'shit'. Firstly, totally inaccurate as they have gone through an incredibly rigorous selection process to make it as a professional, secondly just on a human level think how it must make you feel to read that someone thinks you are 'shit' (One of your own supporters at that, who when Saturday comes will expect you to bust a gut for his team. Furthermore, a 'supporter' who hasn't a fraction of your footballing ability or knowledge).
Great post mate.

Littlewood CCFC

Those who don't know the difference between 'should have' and 'should of', shouldn't be so pedantic to try and belittle others on their spelling in the vain hope that some will consider your point superior or that you are an intellectual.

HTH

Hahaha. Brilliant stuff. Hi Jordan

Littlewood CCFC

HTH

Just realise this is same guy who posted a video of Shipley's goals in a pathetic attempt to prove he's not shit. Sorry mate, he's still an absolutely shocking player, get over it

mr_monkey

I've always assumed CC84 is a bored teenager trolling in between doing his homework. Hopefully not born in 84 as that would make him mid-thirties and doesn't bear thinking about.

It's got to be a kid maybe on one of his parent's account.... That's why I cut him some slack as the stuff he says (especially the homophobia) can't surely be coming from a mid 30 year-old person

Bugsy

Not just me tho is it. I form my own opinion and he isnt good enough for the level. For balance can you provide good evidence to suggest he is?

good on you.

already have pal, regarding evidence also if you want evidence that he can cut it in the championship look at 18 seconds into this and this is the quality he possess.....PUSB

Balance enough for ya bud ;)

Littlewood CCFC

good on you.

already have pal, regarding evidence also if you want evidence that he can cut it in the championship look at 18 seconds into this and this is the quality he possess.....PUSB

You and your little friend Rob are clutching at straws pal.... every professional footballer has their moments and you're picking them out which didnt take long i bet, has anyone got enough time on their hands to highlight all the shit things he's done during his career??? he is seriously one of the worst players i have ever seen play for Cov which is saying something. The 'He's one of our own' nonsense has carried him this far and its too much now as this level. Im not quite sure out of you and Rob9872 which one is Shipley in disguise

Littlewood CCFC

I don’t put Shipley anywhere near some of the utter wastes of space we had in 16/17. He is struggling at the moment but he’s hardly the only one

Who else is as bad as Shipley this season? the only one close is perhaps Baka? i think Mccallums overrated too and we much better with Giles at LWB

Bugsy

You and your little friend Rob are clutching at straws pal.... every professional footballer has their moments and you're picking them out which didnt take long i bet, has anyone got enough time on their hands to highlight all the shit things he's done during his career??? he is seriously one of the worst players i have ever seen play for Cov which is saying something. The 'He's one of our own' nonsense has carried him this far and its too much now as this level. Im not quite sure out of you and Rob9872 which one is Shipley in disguise

dont really want to respond to absolute trolls but fuck it,

one of the worst players to play for Cov . behave.
got more accolades than u and your friend Gary put together.
carry on chatting bollocks people like you just cant help yourself.

yeah you got me its me im shipley in disguise :)
fool
i think someones got a touch of little man syndrome

Littlewood CCFC

dont really want to respond to absolute trolls but fuck it,

one of the worst players to play for Cov . behave.
got more accolades than u and your friend Gary put together.
carry on chatting bollocks people like you just cant help yourself.

yeah you got me its me im shipley in disguise :)
fool

Pissing myself at the anger bless you but, it's not bollocks im afraid he really is that bad.

Have a wonderful rest of your day

lifeskyblue

Shippers for me is currently (in any other year) a squad player in the championship at best. He has exceeded expectations in Leagues 1&2 and hopefully will step up again. He will though play a lot of games as robins rotates the squad. I think in a ‘normal’ season he would be mainly used off the bench but this season will play some minutes in most games. Fringe Players like shippers, max and Baka will all play important parts for Robins as he makes the most of his squad and budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugsy

Pissing myself at the anger bless you but, it's not bollocks im afraid he really is that bad.

Have a wonderful rest of your day

im not angry, im having a spledid day, just fed up of muppets who think they know a football player when they see one. you probably support man utd and just like to be a pervert and browse city forums :)

Littlewood CCFC

im not angry, im having a spledid day, just fed up of muppets who think they know a football player when they see one. you probably support man utd and just like to be a pervert and browse city forums :)

Ta Pal, just off to find a video of Vladimir Gadzhev scoring a goal to prove he's good enough for Coventry City

cc84cov

It's got to be a kid maybe on one of his parent's account.... That's why I cut him some slack as the stuff he says (especially the homophobia) can't surely be coming from a mid 30 year-old person
I still remember the time you said Jamie Allen was easily championship class 🤣

SlowerThanPlatt

He’s got experience then doesn’t mean he’s got class even Burton fans were over the moon we took him over Fraser

You don’t half talk some bollocks. If I remember rightly Burton fans were disappointed to see him go and said he would be a good player for us which he has been.

Oh and Scott Fraser is playing for MK Dons

cc84cov

You don’t half talk some bollocks. If I remember rightly Burton fans were disappointed to see him go and said he would be a good player for us which he has been.

I was on there forum when he was due to come I read it myself go on there won’t take long to find it you’ll see yourself they were happy to keep Fraser

rob9872

In fairness with Allen we bought him for a L1 campaign. I expected more of him having seen him pre-season but he never quite got going. Only played 10 or 11 times and some of those as sub, but I think a full season would have been very influential. He was just starting to show his ability in the last couple of games before lockdown and we selected him for the man of the match award v Sunderland in the last home game (which my daughter got to present him with and was nearly the same height :)) He's now struggling to step up again but I still think he has the quality to do so if afforded time, as he's only 25 so certainly not peaked yet.

cc84cov

Attachments

• 9746C909-F86F-4049-9A61-DF7CDD9E1D13.png
    9746C909-F86F-4049-9A61-DF7CDD9E1D13.png
    980.7 KB · Views: 36

KenilworthSkyBlue

Dont agree with Rose but yes Allen has been very poor compared to what i seen of him last season

Rose has struggled. To the extent at which I believe that a contributing factor of our GA record improving is as a result of him being out of the side.

He's been directly at fault for a number of goals conceded this season. Look back at some of the highlights of games that he's played in.

Users who are viewing this thread