I've had a season ticket every season since 1971, Northampton excepted. This is my club, I will never stop supporting it no matter what happens. However, I am nor sure I will renew my two STs next year. That is not because of the crap football. I am used to that. This may be the only way I can directly have an influence on Sisu. My £600 may be a drop in the ocean, but money, and having to fork out more of it is the only thing I think that they will take notice of. I understand the arguments that it will hurt. CCFC and not Sisu However, almost everyone agrees that we are in the middle of a slow, lingering death anyway. The arguments of many on here is that if Sisu go there is no one there to run the club. If Sisu go and there is no one else, then simply the club just dies more quickly than it does with Sisu.
of existence. I totally disagree with those who say it is better with Sisu as there is nobody else. With Sisu we are slowly dying.