Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Season ticket blackout

Crewe was a 5,000 crowd at normal prices and gillingham around the average we have now - comedy genius by SBK
16 years id say.
It wasn't a full boycott and actually a wasps move forced the issue - oh and the owners remained the same.
The Crewe game was £5 per head. The gates are shared so that's roughly £80,000 to the club. The same as a game at 20 per had and 4,000 supporters.
Why do Sisu/CCFC Management not talk to us and rely on a dedicated few to fight their case ?
 
i agree but when clubs talk about running as a business then they need to give the consumer a reason to come

they profit from loyalty and when that wains it shows how bad the owners are imo

Absolutely, but I think the main reason is results and then entertainment. For me at least, I'd take a successful season of awful football over a dazzling failure to get anywhere. I could be in the minority with that of course
 
Absolutely, but I think the main reason is results and then entertainment. For me at least, I'd take a successful season of awful football over a dazzling failure to get anywhere. I could be in the minority with that of course

You would think most would.

People bang on about pretty football, possession etc. I'd much rather win 1-0 every week with long ball if that's what worked for us.
 
Why do Sisu/CCFC Management not talk to us and rely on a dedicated few to fight their case ?

Since you turned your back on them as you lost your revenue stream no one on here fights their case - now there is a poster who fights the Wasps cause on here instead - I wonder what the common denominator is.
 
Absolutely, but I think the main reason is results and then entertainment. For me at least, I'd take a successful season of awful football over a dazzling failure to get anywhere. I could be in the minority with that of course

oh 100% results are entertaining, doesnt matter if its tiki taka or hoofball

teams that dont compete at all? keep your money in your wallet if it keeps happening consistently for a decade!
 
Since you turned your back on them as you lost your revenue stream no one on here fights their case - now there is a poster who fights the Wasps cause on here instead - I wonder what the common denominator is.

To be honest, all but you have turned their back on them.
There is no requirement for car parking for CCFC matches with crowds below 10,000 either by public demand or in planning rules.
I only attend Wasps matches. You will need to show me where I fight their cause.
Wrong again.
 
To be honest, all but you have turned their back on them.
There is no requirement for car parking for CCFC matches with crowds below 10,000 either by public demand or in planning rules.
I only attend Wasps matches. You will need to show me where I fight their cause.
Wrong again.

your a dick if you attend wasps matches
 
To be honest, all but you have turned their back on them.
There is no requirement for car parking for CCFC matches with crowds below 10,000 either by public demand or in planning rules.
I only attend Wasps matches. You will need to show me where I fight their cause.
Wrong again.

Your killing me today. Your one liners are brilliant. You are a one man Wasps PR Machine, you don't really need us to show you. ;)
 
Your killing me today. Your one liners are brilliant. You are a one man Wasps PR Machine, you don't really need us to show you.
I actually avoid promoting them.
I think you are picking up on others saying I do and then relating it to me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom