Match Thread Rotherham (7 Viewers)

Frostie

Just looked on you tube and they covered up fit it and only showed the goal ( you’re not much of a ccfc fan if you didn’t watch that game. Live on sky cronie).

Quoted yourself 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

I have a season ticket, same as always, so watched on iFollow. Strangely they didn't show it either almost as if...it never happened?

87 n all that

Quoted yourself 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

I have a season ticket, same as always, so watched on iFollow. Strangely they didn't show it either almost as if...it never happened?
I follow don’t show replays cronie. Guess you’re just in denial following you’re leader. Ftr, I don’t give a shit whether you have a season ticket or not. Fail to see the point cronie. Stop going off on a tangent.

Frostie

I follow don’t show replays cronie. Guess you’re just in denial following you’re leader. Ftr, I don’t give a shit whether you have a season ticket or not. Fail to see the point cronie. Stop going off on a tangent.

😂😂😂
Do you get anything right? Ever?

Which goal was it? I'll happily watch it again if you're so sure 👍🏻

Screenshot_20201203-204734~2.png

Grendel

No cronie, do you? Waited all that long for that? Seriously. Do better, try more. Twat

Id complain to the surgeon that performed your frontal lobotomy - he clearly removed your whole brain you dull irrelevant parasite

87 n all that

Id complain to the surgeon that performed your frontal lobotomy - he clearly removed your whole brain you dull irrelevant parasite
Are you stupid crone. You’re head is far up Grenadals ass that you know what he had for breakfast, dinner and tea. I’d complain to the midwife who bought you into this world. Ass kissing twat.

mr_monkey

They don’t play on my phone croney. You tube highlights show it cut out. He’s shite without Kelly crone. Deal with it.

I guess you must have learnt the word crony at school this week... Hopefully your teacher doesn't read this board otherwise you will be given extra homework for not using it correctly

87 n all that

How am I a disgrace to this forum. It’s complete shite anyway. Grendell is a c**t and his cronies are clueless. When has grendall made any comments that aren’t criticism of everyone? Why doesn’t he post team selections and formations? What a sit site. Fat old man makes a comment and 6-7 clueless bellends jump in. Really? This is a ccfc supporters site and they offer nothing.

mr_monkey

How am I a disgrace to this forum. It’s complete shite anyway. Grendell is a c**t and his cronies are clueless. When has grendall made any comments that aren’t criticism of everyone? Why doesn’t he post team selections and formations? What a sit site. Fat old man makes a comment and 6-7 clueless bellends jump in. Really? This is a ccfc supporters site and they offer nothing.

Show us on the doll where grendel touched you.... ( I bet you enjoyed it though)

Bugsy

Wt actual fuck is going on here lads 🤣

Calm down Abit 87 and be reasonable you might get some where calling every one cronie which rhymes with pony 🐴 won't help

#be kind

shmmeee

Users who are viewing this thread