Match Thread Rotherham (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Go with that. Dabo was born in this country and played in Holland. Sheaf has ability but needs Kelly alongside him or another experienced head for the next 2 years (doubt we can give him that). Allen will be much in demand in l1 in jan so will some of our fringe players but we’ll foot most of the wages. 6-7 players out and get 2-3 for the first 11 in but money will be tight.

There's absolutely no way we're getting rid of 6 or 7 players in January. Id be shocked if more than 3 go.

BornSlippySkyBlue

sober, are you? Ever?
Maybe act it then? You keep quoting yourself, insulting anyone and everyone that doesn’t share your batshit views and get really aggressive whenever anyone says anything. Sure are acting pissed (again). Always get worse in the evening, so at least you wait until the sun goes down before you hit the special brew.

Bugsy

giphy.gif

87 n all that

Maybe act it then? You keep quoting yourself, insulting anyone and everyone that doesn’t share your batshit views and get really aggressive whenever anyone says anything. Sure are acting pissed (again). Always get worse in the evening, so at least you wait until the sun goes down before you hit the special brew.
Hey, I’ve not been aggressive crony. I’m sober (don’t ever make comments like that to me or anyone again). Why don’t you grow up and get your head out of his colon? He makes no valid points apart from slagging off the team we all support. Don’t ever advise me again. If I’m pissed (I’m not) it’s not your business. Explain who this little crony is to give anyone some advice?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Hey, I’ve not been aggressive crony. I’m sober (don’t ever make comments like that to me or anyone again). Why don’t you grow up and get your head out of his colon? He makes no valid points apart from slagging off the team we all support. Don’t ever advise me again. If I’m pissed (I’m not) it’s not your business. Explain who this little crony is to give anyone some advice?
“Not been aggressive” :ROFLMAO: Funny guy. At least I’ve taught you the correct spelling of crony. We’ll work on the rest. Might take some time...

Frostie

Viveash to the rescue I’m hoping. We need back to back wins and we’ve missed on one but have a perfect opportunity within the next 5-6 days. 1/3 of the season has gone and we haven’t won away. It’s time we did but Rotherham first

Going to make a vain attempt to get back on thread...

Why would it be Viveash to the rescue? He's not really involved in the recruitment process?

87 n all that

“Not been aggressive” :ROFLMAO: Funny guy. At least I’ve taught you the correct spelling of crony. We’ll work on the rest. Might take some time...
Do you make any contributions about team performances, lineups etc? I don’t really look at names but you’ll be noted. Ass kissing, commenting with no justification cronie ( the real spelling)? Of course you don’t

Users who are viewing this thread