Match Thread Rotherham (2 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

I’m confused... is it crony or is it cronie... or even croney. When’s appropriate to use it or do I just go for the scatter gun approach as some do!!!

I’m going for 2-1 win. 2-0 pegged back late and then weather a full on siege for last 15 minutes by those northern cronies.

Really look forward to the games despite the lack of entertainment

Sky Blue Harry H

I’m confused... is it crony or is it cronie... or even croney. When’s appropriate to use it or do I just go for the scatter gun approach as some do!!!

It's coronavirus. Never go for the scattergun approach - that's irresponsible. Best to socially distance, wear a mask, and wash your hands; we'll then be able to go back to the games. ;)

87 n all that

Riddle me this, riddle me that, the blokes a silly twat.
Must be related then? No I didn’t think so. I have no yorkshire blood in me so won’t qualify as thick as pigshit so you’ve lost it there. You’re family tree must look awesome. Inbred central aren’t you?

Covkid1968#

Riddle me this, riddle me that, the blokes a silly twat.
[/QUOTE

indeed he is our northern friend......in fact I’ve read enough of his child like posts.... fecking embarrassing if he really is a Coventrian. See thee

87 n all that

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Saw there was a lot of replies early on for this so assumed we had some in-depth chat as everyone was looking forward to a big game Saturday, instead we got an in-depth look at a middle aged man losing his mind. Every time you think you’ve seen it all on here, SBT delivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barnsley

Let me get my Cletus to English dictionary out.

Bet you’re gutted he’s trying for your position as this forum’s biggest bellender aren’t you ?

Don’t worry he’s a long way to go, he’s trying his hardest, and using alcohol to help him in his quest for glory, whereas it just comes naturally to you. It’ll take a bloke better than him to knock you off your pedestal.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Bet you’re gutted he’s trying for your position as this forum’s biggest bellender aren’t you ?

Don’t worry he’s a long way to go, he’s trying his hardest, and using alcohol to help him in his quest for glory, whereas it just comes naturally to you. It’ll take a bloke better than him to knock you off your pedestal.

Alright, you can stay.

CanuckSkyBlue

Mcfadz won me around for now. Still not convinced with Biamou, big game for us tomorrow. Shame as I’d have gone to this had fans been allowed in. PUSB

Bristol sky blue

Ok, this is the weirdest match day thread for a while...

Anyway, I reckon another 1-1 draw (for the game I mean, not the squabble between the posters on here...)

Skybluefaz

They are a big, physical side. We need to be ready for that. I think Robins could go either way with the formation. Although I sense he'd stick with the 4-2-3-1 and switch it up later in the game. I'm happy with that.

TomRad85

Haha the Barnsley fan beat me to it. Davids position is under threat if this guy keeps on drinking every night.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread