Robins linked with Bristol City. (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Harris has managed two clubs, one he got promoted then took to mid table in the championship, then left, got another in the playoffs, before a bad run this season. Hardly serial failure.

Monk only failed at Middlesbrough.He left Leeds despite being offered a new contract, And did he fail at Sheffield weds? Struggled to get them out of the relegation zone with a 6 point deduction in October - that’s bigger expectations than us.

and in our price range. The only other available manager who’s got an ounce of success in him is Chris Wilder, but I’d imagine he’d get a top end job.

it’s hardly small time to take an up and coming manager who’s only known success. We’ve done the big name thing - it rarely works out. Reid and Coleman...
As if you think Wilder would ever consider us

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Also Monk has failed at his last 3 jobs.
Sheffield Weds is harsh. He started with 6 points and was sacked because they weren’t out of the relegation zone in October.

Birmingham wasn’t because he failed, fell out with the owner because they sold his best player.

Middlesbrough I’ll give you. Spent a lot and didn’t get near the play offs

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Before the season yes but Wycombe were always gone, Sheffield Weds had a deduction and we were ahead of Rotherham so really if he’s half as good as some claim it’s not a massive achievement is it

Grendel, time to log off the computer. Go out into the world. Move out of your mum’s spare room. Find your first girlfriend. Ditch the Rustler Burgers and try new foods. Discover deodorant. Develop your mind.
After you’ve achieved some of the above, you might get closer to at articulating a half decent opinion on football.

Grendel

Grendel, time to log off the computer. Go out into the world. Move out of your mum’s spare room. Find your first girlfriend. Ditch the Rustler Burgers and try new foods. Discover deodorant. Develop your mind.
After you’ve achieved some of the above, you might get closer to at articulating a half decent opinion on football.

Mmmm

Irish Sky Blue

So the best case scenario is that we stay up and Robins leaves.
After his departure, apparently, the best case scenario is that we get Ryan Lowe (never managed at this level) or Harris (already sacked by two Championship clubs).

Shows the paucity of ideas and options from those who want Robins out. First step back on the managerial merry go round.
No doubt those now calling for Robins head will be the first to tell us that the new man is tactically inept, has lost the dressing room and needs to go.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Mmmm

So you’ve sat and found a post from 7 years ago where I defended the current manager and made a comment about the noble Mark Robins? I’d stand by that comment right now, he is very noble!

I was annoyed at the way he went to Huddersfield but life moves on and I’m glad he’s our manager now.

What’ve you done this evening? Other than masturbating into a sock about my posts from 7 years ago?

Grendel

You mean sad enough to sit spending hours of his time going through historic posts...the online version of a sad little voyeur that hangs around schools.

It took two seconds as all your posting history is shite

Grendel

So you’ve sat and found a post from 7 years ago where I defended the current manager and made a comment about the noble Mark Robins? I’d stand by that comment right now, he is very noble!

I was annoyed at the way he went to Huddersfield but life moves on and I’m glad he’s our manager now.

What’ve you done this evening? Other than masturbating into a sock about my posts from 7 years ago?

The Tonester has liked your post. Why don’t you masturbate into his sleeping bag. He enjoys that sort of thing

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

here’s his Ode it’s practically Keats at his best

I can imagine you’re called Glenn or Keith. Weird, weird person.
It took two seconds as all your posting history is shite
Hahahha sorry I haven’t racked up as many virgin post points as you. What intelligent input have you ever made regarding football? Beyond criticising everything and everyone after the matter, (which anyone can do) what ideas have you got?
Your opinion is as valuable as dog muck to a pavement, which is a shame considering how many hours you spend on this forum.

skybluetony176

Can’t wait for the Easter Holidays to be over, you’ll be spending less time on here and more time back lurking around Primary Schools.
I’m starting to think he’s in that car that always seems to be outside my place of work on a regular basis, parked down the road from my house on a regular basis and then follows behind me at a slow pace when I walk the dog in the evenings.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I’m starting to think he’s in that car that always seems to be outside my place of work on a regular basis, parked down the road from my house on a regular basis and then follows behind me at a slow pace when I walk the dog in the evenings.
Good job you’re not in your teens fella, otherwise he would be offering you a few hard boiled sweets to get in his car!

Grendel

Good job you’re not in your teens fella, otherwise he would be offering you a few hard boiled sweets to get in his car!

You seem to be wanting to confess something here - operation yew tree confession time?

Danceswithhorses

Woow, hold on there fella...how dare you have a go at.....lovely, delicious Rustler burgers o_O;)

Legia Sky Blue

Sheffield Weds is harsh. He started with 6 points and was sacked because they weren’t out of the relegation zone in October.

Birmingham wasn’t because he failed, fell out with the owner because they sold his best player.

Middlesbrough I’ll give you. Spent a lot and didn’t get near the play offs

I'm sure I read that he left Birmingham because the owner didn't like him signing players who had the same agent as he did, then the final nail was when Bellingham complained that Monk was pressuring him to join up with the same agent.

ccfc1234

So the best case scenario is that we stay up and Robins leaves.
After his departure, apparently, the best case scenario is that we get Ryan Lowe (never managed at this level) or Harris (already sacked by two Championship clubs).

Shows the paucity of ideas and options from those who want Robins out. First step back on the managerial merry go round.
No doubt those now calling for Robins head will be the first to tell us that the new man is tactically inept, has lost the dressing room and needs to go.
I don't want robin's out at all and feel he has another evolution in him at ccfc. If we want top 6 perhaps we will need a manager who is more of a front foot tactician as opposed to the largely reactive Robins.
After the Covid issues etc Robins deserves a full summer to sign players and shape a championship squad.

If we regrettably do depart ways Michael Duff at Cheltenham would be my shout.

Users who are viewing this thread