Robins linked with Bristol City. (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Lol their fans are in meltdown even at the suggestion

Grendel

Seem like a basket case club. Nigel Pearson was a strange appointment, they don’t seem to really fit together.

how is it a basket case club? The fans seem to want Pearson to stay

Grendel

If they want Pearson to stay, doesn't that fit in with the notion of them being a basket case club?

Hardly he is better manager at this level

Their fans see robins as another Steve Cotterell which is a fair comparison

higgs

Smells like bullshit to me but if it did happen I'd take Pearson

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Don’t see what they see in him tbh, did amazing for us in league 2 and 1 but at the moment results aren’t good enough and neither are performances

Brace yourself

Grendel

But they aren’t mate, 1 win every 5 games is relegation form

His record with us is similar to thorn in the championship

Like Cotterill at his peak he seems he can generate results at levels below this one but that’s it

SkyBlueDom26

We WERE expecting a relegation battle though weren't we.

If we stay up this year, next season is the season to truly judge as to whether Robins is good enough at this level.
Nobody said we weren’t, but some of the lineups/ways we’ve seemingly set up for draws are baffling.....if we stay up then yeah next season will be the one to judge

Grendel

We WERE expecting a relegation battle though weren't we.

If we stay up this year, next season is the season to truly judge as to whether Robins is good enough at this level.

Before the season yes but Wycombe were always gone, Sheffield Weds had a deduction and we were ahead of Rotherham so really if he’s half as good as some claim it’s not a massive achievement is it

Users who are viewing this thread