QPR away (2 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Tickets received by the club and on sale soon, should sell this one out? They charged Millwall £33, got the upper and lower 2,500

Barnsley

I’ve paid £28 for silver tickets. Should imagine it’s same for all clubs if they’re charging us same for a sky game at 12:30 as they did Millwall.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Tickets received by the club and on sale soon, should sell this one out? They charged Millwall £33, got the upper and lower 2,500
The thing I read suggested it was £28. And that they were charged £33 for their opening day game but could be wrong:

Away match tickets in first two weekends of Championship (most to least expensive)

Birmingham City v Stoke City – adult away tickets cost £35

Bristol City v Blackpool – £33

Sheffield United v Birmingham City – £33

Hull City v Queens Park Rangers – £33

AFC Bournemouth v West Bromwich Albion – £30

Fulham v Middlesbrough – £30

Coventry City v Nottingham Forest – £30

Middlesbrough v Bristol City – £30

Derby County v Huddersfield Town – £28

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall – £28

Nottingham Forest v AFC Bournemouth – £28

Peterborough United v Derby County – £28

Millwall v Blackburn Rovers – £27

Blackpool v Cardiff City – £27

Luton Town v Peterborough United – £26

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City – £25

Stoke City v Reading – £25

Preston North End v Hull City – £24

Barnsley v Coventry City – £23

West Bromwich Albion v Luton Town – £23

Reading v Preston North End – £20

Cardiff City v Barnsley – £19

SlowerThanPlatt

The thing I read suggested it was £28. And that they were charged £33 for their opening day game but could be wrong:

Away match tickets in first two weekends of Championship (most to least expensive)

Birmingham City v Stoke City – adult away tickets cost £35

Bristol City v Blackpool – £33

Sheffield United v Birmingham City – £33

Hull City v Queens Park Rangers – £33

AFC Bournemouth v West Bromwich Albion – £30

Fulham v Middlesbrough – £30

Coventry City v Nottingham Forest – £30

Middlesbrough v Bristol City – £30

Derby County v Huddersfield Town – £28

Queens Park Rangers v Millwall – £28

Nottingham Forest v AFC Bournemouth – £28

Peterborough United v Derby County – £28

Millwall v Blackburn Rovers – £27

Blackpool v Cardiff City – £27

Luton Town v Peterborough United – £26

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City – £25

Stoke City v Reading – £25

Preston North End v Hull City – £24

Barnsley v Coventry City – £23

West Bromwich Albion v Luton Town – £23

Reading v Preston North End – £20

Cardiff City v Barnsley – £19

Yes think they’re the cheaper tickets ‘restricted view’

Londonccfcfan

We have never sold out upper and lower. We always seem to play there midweek the times I've gone. But at the weekend who knows a possibility. I'm be there! First away game of season.

SlowerThanPlatt

This explains the difference in pricing a bit better

robbiethemole

It's a horrible little place tho, cramped knees and skanky seats, alltho the chippy on the front side is ok. have to walk halfway round the ground to get in between some houses, do you still come out from the side alley at the end of the main stand

PurpleBin

I’ve paid £28 for silver tickets. Should imagine it’s same for all clubs if they’re charging us same for a sky game at 12:30 as they did Millwall.

Lad. I don't get it. I'm not arsed one bit but it's a wee bit odd you being here ain't it?

PurpleBin

We have never sold out upper and lower. We always seem to play there midweek the times I've gone. But at the weekend who knows a possibility. I'm be there! First away game of season.

Whats it like round there for a drink? Is it Shepherds Bush best to head towards?

Also, isnt it Notting Hill carnival around that area the same weekend?

Londonccfcfan

My Millwall mates were telling me the police made made them walk long way around at end of game via south Africa road for safety reasons. When they played them a couple of weeks at. But that's Millwall. If they do that then it's it's a 20 min walk to Westfield.

pusbccfc

Interested to see if this will sell this out. With the booking fees, nearly 700 of the tickets are 35 quid.

The top tier (mostly expensive) tickets have to be sold first.

matesx

Upper tier

"All tickets may have restricted sight-line, meaning you may not be able to see the goal line"

£33 for a restricted view?! Jeez

nunchuckas

What's the difference between gold and silver?
And how are they going to police it if everyone just goes where they want for away games anyway? What's stopping people just buying the cheaper one and going in the gold section?

Johnnythespider

What's the difference between gold and silver?
And how are they going to police it if everyone just goes where they want for away games anyway? What's stopping people just buying the cheaper one and going in the gold section?
I would imagine it will be self policing

SkyBlueGuy

Upper tier

"All tickets may have restricted sight-line, meaning you may not be able to see the goal line"

£33 for a restricted view?! Jeez

Don't QPR have one of the older style stands with pillars which are in the crowd? Not sure they can do anything about that...

Gynnsthetonic

Last time I went there Andy Pearce scored a tremendous OG, always remember it quite rough outside the ground, hopefully I'll get a phase 2 ticket!!

theferret

Interested to see if this will sell this out. With the booking fees, nearly 700 of the tickets are 35 quid.

The top tier (mostly expensive) tickets have to be sold first.

I think this will sell quickly, possibly even on day 1 now that they have made it 2 per ST holder. Just based on conversations and the amount of people planning to go. Saturday away days in London always popular. Was the last one Charlton of Riverboat fame? About 2800 there that day I think.

theferret

Prices are no worse that what we charged Forest the other week. A dad and his young kid would have paid £50 at the CBS; at QPR in the lower tier it is as low as £28 because under 8s are free.

A bit pot and kettle if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread