QPR away (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I think this will sell quickly, possibly even on day 1 now that they have made it 2 per ST holder. Just based on conversations and the amount of people planning to go. Saturday away days in London always popular. Was the last one Charlton of Riverboat fame? About 2800 there that day I think.

Yep, must admit I've spoken to loads who fancy it. Most of them haven't been yet this season.

Tea & Busquets

jealous of the luton town supporters, instead of forking over their hard earned quid they can climb to the roof of their flat and watch the game live !

skyblue025

Can't get 2 together. Not sure if it's the website or we have sold a shit load already? Might have to wait until lower tier opens.

TomS91

I got two that are nowhere near eachother. So if anybody wants to swap a ticket in either School Upper Gold Y6 or School Upper Silver Y2 for one in the other block then give me a shout! Hoping it won't be that strict but suspect it will.

Hod dog

this is only second time ive gone QPR, whats it like for parking? or should i just park up and get tube in from somewhere like ruislip?

matesx

this is only second time ive gone QPR, whats it like for parking? or should i just park up and get tube in from somewhere like ruislip?

i personally would never drive to a London game, train and tube.

I believe you can park in a nearby shopping park (Westfields i think its called)

Hod dog

i personally would never drive to a London game, train and tube.

I believe you can park in a nearby shopping park (Westfields i think its called)

yeh going to do train and tube, saves on the hassle with finding somewhere to park

matesx

Never been to QPR ..believe it will be ground number 76

Its like nowhere else for compactness inside and out, hemmed in on all sides. Stands are very steep, knee room non existent. Concourse is basically a corridor....absolute sardines.

The whole place is looking tired and shabby.

Saying all that its a proper old fashioned little ground with plenty of character and can create a cracking away atmosphere.

Looking forward to it.

Londonccfcfan

Can see us selling this out top and bottom tier first time in my memory.

Can't see this going to general sale. Thought it's a bit generous 2 per season ticket holder. When allocation won't be more than 3k

lordy_87

Got our tickets sorted - can't wait. Anyone know of any pubs by the ground/in the Shepherd's Bush area that welcome away fans? (Going by coach). Doesn't seem to be any apart from one place called Belushi's but doesn't look like the sort of place to head to pre game.

matesx

Got our tickets sorted - can't wait. Anyone know of any pubs by the ground/in the Shepherd's Bush area that welcome away fans? (Going by coach). Doesn't seem to be any apart from one place called Belushi's but doesn't look like the sort of place to head to pre game.

Thats the only place these days sadly.... used to be a few.

Most I know are drinking in Paddington as its on the Hammersmith and City line for Shepherds Bush

Users who are viewing this thread