Petition SISU to sell the club (2 Viewers)

italiahorse

Did you miss the bit about "what happens if we leave the Ricoh, then Wasps get fed up with Cov and decide to knock it down and sell it for housing before moving back to London?" With no long term tenants, that would be dead easy for them. Once that happens, show me where we can accommodate fans for these "one offs"?
They can't knock it down as its owned by the council.

skybluetony176

No oucho says we need to stay at the Ricoh as large crowds are required to be successful.

Not solely large crowds but if large crowds aren't important nobody would ever redevelop their ground to increase capacity or move to larger purpose built stadium would they? If there was a 32000 seater stadium to rent in Bournemouth where do you think they'd be out of choice?

Captain Dart

Sumo signed..

the man deserves a ..
bd74d1356401d81b2f993c6b5ae3c1a2.jpg

Nathccfc

Who by ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
No point giving anyone a name as he isn't anything to the club, other than a supporter and a very good friend to Joe Elliot. He also lives out in China and as I joke I said to him "you are a businessman in China, surely you know some people who would want to buy the club" his was response was "funnily enough, Joe asked me the same question the day before. A few business in China are interested but not for the 60million that SISU want for the club"

So who knows, if the price is right. We can only dream.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

Over 9k now. Amazing it's only been a day or so.

Last edited:

georgehudson

signed,
here's hoping there should be a good mention on talksport tomorrow,
so much for JS when she mentioned she adhered to christian values,
the complete lack of magnanimosity by sisu is a direct contradiction,
that's without mentioning the catastrophically poor recruitment record of those at the top

Captain Dart

9,685 supporters
315 needed to reach 10,000

Skyblueweeman

It was plugged on FB by a page called Football Away Days. Interestingly the guy who runs it is a Sky Blue.

Bar some twattish Sunderland fans and a couple of rogue Foxes, everyone seems supportive.

To be fair to Sunderland and Leicester, some of their fans have signed it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark82

Signed. I don't think this will make any difference personally but at least it highlights our situation.

Getting closer & closer to 10k. Hopefully should get that within next hour or so.

Buster

Feeling a bit better about the situation ( only a bit) . Ithought the fans and Coventry people in general were giving up . Hope something comes of it . Family have all signed now
PUSB

Captain Dart

Warwickhunt

we need that Reporter in the Times i think his name is Winter who has signed the petion! If he could get one of his colleagues doing a peice on SISU in the financial pages regarding their ability to manage the CCFC finances as this publicity would effect future funds from the money boys to support their hedge fund

Nick

Administrator
we need that Reporter in the Times i think his name is Winter who has signed the petion! If he could get one of his colleagues doing a peice on SISU in the financial pages regarding their ability to manage the CCFC finances as this publicity would effect future funds from the money boys to support their hedge fund

What would he write about though? They are trying to make the club "break even" so there isn't too much for him to do with that (unless he can find loads of money being taken like people suggest).

It is a good idea if he has a contact who can find more out about SISU away from CCFC though, their other investments, maybe some of their investors. People in that world will know more about them away from them being our owners.

Warwickhunt

What would he write about though? They are trying to make the club "break even" so there isn't too much for him to do with that (unless he can find loads of money being taken like people suggest).

It is a good idea if he has a contact who can find more out about SISU away from CCFC though, their other investments, maybe some of their investors. People in that world will know more about them away from them being our owners.
agreed but any negative publicity in the Financial Circles does them more harm than we ever could because of CCFC's plight, Mind you Nick you have to question why a hedge fund takes over a club with 35million debt and over 8 years they have only increased it i am sure future investors would shy away from their fund (I hope my bloody pension is no where near them)

Nick

Administrator
agreed but any negative publicity in the Financial Circles does them more harm than we ever could because of CCFC's plight, Mind you Nick you have to question why a hedge fund takes over a club with 35million debt and over 8 years they have only increased it i am sure future investors would shy away from their fund (I hope my bloody pension is no where near them)

Yes but it has to be factual, it is like people demanding the telegraph reveal SISU taking all of the money out of the club etc. Do they not think it would have been front page news over a week if they could prove it?

Like georgehudson says, people need to start digging on SISU the finance company and not going at SISU the ccfc owners as we have seen so often that hitting CCFC doesn't bother them and just damages CCFC.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I certainly agree than even a tiiny bit of negative publicity regarding their alleged core competency would do way more than any fan protest, march, boycott etc.

.....even an article hinting at some things & maybe drawing comparisons to sharp practice around the admin process, phoenix company fraud etc.

...not that I'm suggesting for one minute that any actual fraud has taken place of course......I don't want to be battered in court

Nick

Administrator
I certainly agree than even a tiiny bit of negative publicity regarding their alleged core competency would do way more than any fan protest, march, boycott etc.

.....even an article hinting at some things & maybe drawing comparisons to sharp practice around the admin process, phoenix company fraud etc.

...not that I'm suggesting for one minute that any actual fraud has taken place of course......I don't want to be battered in court

Newspapers can't hint at things like that though unless they are true, it's like hinting to say SISU have taken millions out of the club. All it would do is make them look bad if it isn't the case and leading the fans up the path.

One of the main issues in all of this is confusion isn't it?

dongonzalos

He could do both I suppose highlighting in national media how badly they have mismanaged the finances and how all their plans so far to rectify that have consistently failed. Whilst also investigating like you have suggested.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Newspapers can't hint at things like that though unless they are true, it's like hinting to say SISU have taken millions out of the club. All it would do is make them look bad if it isn't the case and leading the fans up the path.

One of the main issues in all of this is confusion isn't it?

OK, hinting was the wrong word...but a piece about CCFC's plight, that then leads onto a general piece about "the 10 greatest financial fuck-ups in football".....that kinda thing.....
....you know the sort of thing.....nothing that can get anyone in trouble, yet enough to allow readers to make the associations for themselves.

...as I say, I don't want anyone battered in court.

Users who are viewing this thread