Petition SISU to sell the club (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

That would hold weight if it was just ccfc supporters that have signed it, but it looks like a significant portion of signatories are fans of other clubs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well I've signed but wasn't one of the 8k from last week... Where are their signatures then?

stupot07

So what was your point before then?
My point is, there's been 16k signatures, reading through the comments a large proportion (33-50%) seem to be from fans of other clubs. In one way that adds weight in another given we had 31k vs PNE and 27k vs Gillingham and as ashdown suggested we have/had around 150k 'fans'/customers on our ccfc database. 8-12k (estimate) cov fans signing it is disappointing IMO. That may not be your opinion, which is fine.

Where are all these other cov fans gone? I'm blaming apathy.

Johnnythespider

Well I've signed but wasn't one of the 8k from last week... Where are their signatures then?
They have been banned from voting because they once tweeted a comment about another club, just like the Labour leadership election really. I'm sure they can get their votes back as long as they stump up £25 to sisu

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I am liking the whole "I must be banned from going to games now because I agree with the Telegraph" approach. Not sure what that gains.

Last edited:

Kingokings204

My point is, there's been 16k signatures, reading through the comments a large proportion (33-50%) seem to be from fans of other clubs. In one way that adds weight in another given we had 31k vs PNE and 27k vs Gillingham and as ashdown suggested we have/had around 150k 'fans'/customers on our ccfc database. 8-12k (estimate) cov fans signing it is disappointing IMO. That may not be your opinion, which is fine.

No it's not my opinion but I see your point. I read through 100+ posts earlier and I would say 90-95% were Cov or surrounding area. So maybe we were reading different things. So not sure what either you or I was reading. People from outside were Cov fans just living in say hong Kong one I read was living. The rest fans from other clubs.

Either way. Whatever.... I think 16k and counting is a great effort and doubling or even trebling tomorrow nights attendance is a big statement. People have given up going but not given up on the club IMO.

Kingokings204

Also God knows what people would of said say we mustered 2k if 16k isn't good enough?

Brylowes

I would suggest (though can't prove) at least 90% would be City fans, 16.000 in less
Than a week is pretty good, not everyone does online.
When did we get 31.000 against PNE ?

stupot07

I would suggest (though can't prove) at least 90% would be City fans, 16.000 in less
Than a week is pretty good, not everyone does online.
When did we get 31.000 against PNE ?
Jtp area final

Esoterica

I don't think apathy does it justice - people have had their spirit broken and their resistance snapped. And this is the long term damage SISU have really done. Even if we had new owners and a manager in place for tomorrow's game, I bet we wouldn't break 15k.

Nick

Administrator
Integrity. Look it up.

Not really, because nobody has said any fans are banned have they?

I'd suggest you look it up while everybody waxes lyrical over the Telegraph then if you are all about integrity and morals. :rolleyes:

Grendel

So was I What a great day! Apart from the final in 87 the best day of my life (oh......apart from my wedding day of course honey).

How is Anne these days?

georgehudson

yep, i was there too, one of the first to get into the ground, had to be lifted over the wall because of the crush, & sat on the 1/2 way line,
indeed great days, & the myopic ms seppala, yes the devout christian,
cannot even acknowledge the passion, potential, & desire in this, OUR FAMOUS CITY,
PUSB

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

yep, i was there too, one of the first to get into the ground, had to be lifted over the wall because of the crush, & sat on the 1/2 way line,
indeed great days, & the myopic ms seppala, yes the devout christian,
cannot even acknowledge the passion, potential, & desire in this, OUR FAMOUS CITY,
PUSB
I also sat on the half way line, nice to meet you after all this time. ;) . G. H. do you know what saddens me , that the young Sky Blues Fans of today haven't experienced what you and I and many thousands of kids back then had, a team to be proud of , a manager who was a leader a motivator.

A winning team playing with desire and passion, sad to say with the present owners we may NEVER see those days again. :( PUSB

Last edited:

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

Another ex player supports SISU OUT.

Users who are viewing this thread