Petition SISU to sell the club (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

No, I mean they would have been very eager to grass sisu up if anything was illegal about it.
I don't know but I would think there would be a protocol too follow for the process
Too be investigated, like you couldn't just point the finger I doubt, like I say it's
Well beyond me.
But it all seemed a bit , to coin a well used term "smoke and mirrors"

georgehudson

about time for previous directorial encumbants @ sisu to justify their actions over the past 9 years,
let's hear from;
Walter Bosco, Adam Bradley, John Clarke, Ken Dulieu, Pat Tomlinson, Leonard Brody, Paul Clouting, Onye Igwe, Mark Labowic, Steve Waggott, & Chris Anderson,
what did they bring to the party ?
& those moved sideways who may be subject to a confidentiality clause;
Ray Ranson, Gary Hoffman, & Ed Baker

Grendel

about time for previous directorial encumbants @ sisu to justify their actions over the past 9 years,
let's hear from;
Walter Bosco, Adam Bradley, John Clarke, Ken Dulieu, Pat Tomlinson, Leonard Brody, Paul Clouting, Onye Igwe, Mark Labowic, Steve Waggott, & Chris Anderson,

I think Honest Ray resigned didn't he?

rupert_bear

let's hear from;
You would think there would be a grass or two amongst that lot, would one take a Bing, money talks.

Grendel

I don't think he gave himself much of a choice did he? By putting himself in a position of compromise even he couldn't worm his way out of that.

stupot07

No, I mean they would have been very eager to grass sisu up if anything was illegal about it.
Yes, councils and other public bodies have a duty to report anything illegal, even if its only suspected.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

You're confusing (or trying to deliberately blur) illegal with unethical and thereby damaging to business & reputation.

SkyblueBazza

I don't really think it would be the councils place though would it, wouldn't have
Thought they'd have been keen getting messed up in this.
I don't know Nick, Appleton not being able to find this and that, it just didn't sit
Right, as Dave says though water under the bridge now.
And if they are prone to shadey dealings, they will trip themselves up one day.
Surely Administration is an official leagal process...so there must be fully documented evidence of ALL findings by the administrator which is open to inspection under the Freedom Of Information Act?

Is this completed & ready for inspection yet? If so CET would surely have inspected it & identified any wrongdoings? And any unresolved items chased up?

So excluding some kind of collusion between certain parties, I would hope the information is all clear & acceptable...or isn't available yet?

...onwards & upwards PUSB

SkyblueBazza

Thinking...if you were presented with, for the sake of argument, a 500 strong petition from your neighbour that you should dig up your driveway & replace it with a lawn & nice bushes...would you do it?

First you'd be angry & shocked & then maybe look at the petition & find that there are 5 actual households next to you & opposite where all the family have signed...plus all their friends & relatives, & work & school colleagues, & some of all their friends & relatives too. You then think "Ah, right - so really speaking around 480 of these signatures are those who have signed because they have been asked or cadgoled into it by the snobs around me" & you would likely dismiss it entirely.

That's where SISU will come from with this...they will know/assume that there are probably only 1000 of the signatures in the finished article that actually regularly attend matches or have signed with impassioned.

oucho

Thinking...if you were presented with, for the sake of argument, a 500 strong petition from your neighbour that you should dig up your driveway & replace it with a lawn & nice bushes...would you do it?

First you'd be angry & shocked & then maybe look at the petition & find that there are 5 actual households next to you & opposite where all the family have signed...plus all their friends & relatives, & work & school colleagues, & some of all their friends & relatives too. You then think "Ah, right - so really speaking around 480 of these signatures are those who have signed because they have been asked or cadgoled into it by the snobs around me" & you would likely dismiss it entirely.

That's where SISU will come from with this...they will know/assume that there are probably only 1000 of the signatures in the finished article that actually regularly attend matches or have signed with impassioned.

My gut feeling is that most of the signatures are proper Cov fans and only a relatively small number are non-City fans.

ccfcway

that 1,000 out of (lets be generous), 10,000 regulars. 10% of their customer base (if not more)

We aren't Man utd, who can afford to ignore 1,000 dissatisfied regulars

ceetee

Weirdly it says the petition has been viewed almost 50k times and it's only been signed 11k. Why wouldn't you sign it if you viewed? By almost 5-1 ratio. Strange
I looked at a previous petition but didn't sign it because it asked for too many personal details and I feared spam.

This time around I did sign because it was much more important,

I did get spam, and clicked unsubscribe. I got another spam email and when I clicked on unsubscribe it said my email address wasn't on their mailing list,

That sort of crap puts people off

SkyblueBazza

that 1,000 out of (lets be generous), 10,000 regulars. 10% of their customer base (if not more)

We aren't Man utd, who can afford to ignore 1,000 dissatisfied regulars
They have previous - they ignored all 15k or so at the time they buggered off to Sickfields

Sky Blue Kid

Shit analogy.

oucho

12k....scrolling through thr comments a large portion of signatories seem to be fans of other clubs. Come on city fans pull your finger out, 31k for a JPT area final, 30k for chelsea fa cup, 27k for thr Gillingham return.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That old Sky Blue indifference factor is alive and well.

Captain Dart

Surely Administration is an official leagal process...so there must be fully documented evidence of ALL findings by the administrator which is open to inspection under the Freedom Of Information Act?

FOI does not apply to private companies.

NorthernWisdom

12k....scrolling through thr comments a large portion of signatories seem to be fans of other clubs. Come on city fans pull your finger out, 31k for a JPT area final, 30k for chelsea fa cup, 27k for thr Gillingham return.

At the risk of going a bit NOPM ;) frightening thought that more people are willing to pay SISU some cash than will sign a petition asking for them to bog off.

Sure (sure!) it won't be like that come the end but... maybe Coventry is a pro-SISU city:angelic:

Captain Dart

I looked at a previous petition but didn't sign it because it asked for too many personal details and I feared spam.

This time around I did sign because it was much more important,

I did get spam, and clicked unsubscribe. I got another spam email and when I clicked on unsubscribe it said my email address wasn't on their mailing list,

That sort of crap puts people off

Use a free sink email account on gmail or yahoo to sign things like this, then you can ignore anything that goes there and clean it out from time to time if you can be arsed.

I had an issue with hsl.org (humane soc int'l charity) after I signed a petition about some awful maltreatment of a dog somewhere. I unsubscribed, which didn't work and fially got in touch with them to stop the (voluminous) spam. I got a reply from one of their staff but she didn't manage to stop it till I wrote a filter to forward every mail I got from them to her (5 copies per mail I received just to be certain).

Last edited:

Captain Dart

13,014 still clocking up...

ccfcway

Signed but I would like to know where the other 13,049 signatories who signed before me were when we played Oldham?

supporting other teams, asleep, at Tesco doing a big shop, ex season ticket holders, live abroad, going out and doing something less boring instead

Users who are viewing this thread