Petition SISU to sell the club (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

I know it makes us all feel better, but we all realise that this is water off a duck's back to SISU right?
I don't agree it's spreading awareness of our situation, and pushing SISU under
The spotlight, which I'm sure at the very least makes them uncomfortable.
The petition also gives the fans the impression that somethings happening, it's
Just a small part of a large wave of pressure slowly building against SISU.
Everyone should sign and try to get all their friends and colleagues too sign too.
After all it only takes a minute. :)

mrtrench

I don't agree it's spreading awareness of our situation, and pushing SISU under
The spotlight, which I'm sure at the very least makes them uncomfortable.
The petition also gives the fans the impression that somethings happening, it's
Just a small part of a large wave of pressure slowly building against SISU.
Everyone should sign and try to get all their friends and colleagues too sign too.
After all it only takes a minute. :)

You don't agree that SISU will do whatever they want anyway? If so, why?
I didn't write that it was pointless - it makes us all feel like we have some kind of power and I've signed. But I know it won't force SISU out.

Having said that, I wonder if they are on their way out anyway - selling the training ground could be the last cash they reckon they can squeeze and then they'll be off.

Brylowes

You don't agree that SISU will do whatever they want anyway? If so, why?
I didn't write that it was pointless - it makes us all feel like we have some kind of power and I've signed. But I know it won't force SISU out.

Having said that, I wonder if they are on their way out anyway - selling the training ground could be the last cash they reckon they can squeeze and then they'll be off.
It's been on Talksport and football focus as well as other media outlets, whether it has
Any influence on the hand SISU play is somewhat irrelevant in many ways.
They won't like it, hence banning the CT from Ryton, anything that shines a light on
Them has to be a good thing surely.
And maybe they know something we don't (the CT) and this is one last combined,
Concerted effort to run them out of town, either way it's got to be worth it.

Signed although very doubtful that it will do any good. Have also emailed David Conn at the Guardian. You may remember that one of his previous articles resulted in him/the guardian receiving a letter from SISU,s solicitors. Nothing subsequently happened tho as far as I am aware. To quote from an article by him dated 26/4/2012 " Councillor Mutton said that if they(SISU) cannot return CCFC to being a successful club they should go now and let others pick up the pieces". Well over four and half years later we are in a much worse situation and seemingly heading to oblivion.

Kingokings204

Great effort well in my opinion anyway.

Getting over 15k would brill. Would achieve nothing but great.

Captain Dart

sky_blue_up_north

Ignore it, lets be honest they have not listened to any other protests to leave in the past

Warwickhunt

Let's get it up as high as we can friends families let's go For it

Gosford Green

They did not respond to the naming of the A444 until shamed in local and social media. The last thing that they will do is acknowledge the fact that their fan base want them gone.

stupot07

Not yet 16k scrolling through the comments 1/3rd-1/2th look like they are fans of other clubs. I'm pretty disappointed if I'm being honest. 31k cov fans vs Preston, 27k vs Gillingham. Sums up the current apathy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Will SISU comment on the petition or simply ignore the 16,000 who want them gone?

Most likely they will take those who signed it to court to get a ruling on whether our e signatures are legitimate. If they fail they will appeal. And appeal. And appeal
The one thing they won't do is give their attention to the football side of CCFC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

16, 328

clint van damme

disappointing really.

Millwall are having trouble with Lewisham council regarding compulsory purchase of land around the New Den and they've got a petition going which has reached 25,000, though I don't know how long it's been running.

AFCCOVENTRY

Unfortunately it's only an online petition. Some people like the older generation aren't on Twitter or Facebook following the CT to sign a petition.

If you got people with a stand in the city centre or something you would easily add a load more

AFCCOVENTRY

Unfortunately it's only an online petition. Some people like the older generation aren't on Twitter or Facebook following the CT to sign a petition.

If you got people with a stand in the city centre or something you would easily add a load more

ccfc92

Not yet 16k scrolling through the comments 1/3rd-1/2th look like they are fans of other clubs. I'm pretty disappointed if I'm being honest. 31k cov fans vs Preston, 27k vs Gillingham. Sums up the current apathy.

What's a thirdrd and a halfth? :D

stupot07

its still nearly double the number of Sky Blues supporters who attended the last home game
That would hold weight if it was just ccfc supporters that have signed it, but it looks like a significant portion of signatories are fans of other clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread