Petition SISU to sell the club (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Has nobody just got a bot running yet?

Captain Dart

Le Tiss signed..

Skyblueweeman

like a spam sign in, which can do auto sign ups

Surely that's cheating though. I could print out a million names from a phone book and say 'here you go Joy, no one likes you'.

Just doesn't have the same effect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Surely that's cheating though. I could print out a million names from a phone book and say 'here you go Joy, no one likes you'.

Just doesn't have the same effect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It isn't much different to getting a colleague's, mum's, sister's brother who has no clue about it though is it?

If I can get a man on the other side of the world to dance around in a forest, with a sisu out sign, to harlem shake then anything is possible!

Tonylinc

It isn't much different to getting a colleague's, mum's, sister's brother who has no clue about it though is it?

If I can get a man on the other side of the world to dance around in a forest, with a sisu out sign, to harlem shake then anything is possible!
So you are not in favour of Petition? You think that it is a waste of time?

Nick

Administrator
So you are not in favour of Petition? You think that it is a waste of time?

I am saying if people are obsessing over the number it is at and spending so much time begging random people who have no idea about what is going on here just to get the numbers up. Just use a bot of some sort.

mrtrench

I know it makes us all feel better, but we all realise that this is water off a duck's back to SISU right?

Kingokings204

I know it makes us all feel better, but we all realise that this is water off a duck's back to SISU right?

Yes most of my everyone knows this. Sisu don't give a fuck show me one fan who thinks they do but this shows we still care and now more people have signed than at any home game this season. It's a good thing if nothing else.

Nick

Administrator
The thing is, he is saying we have no money at all as if it's the reason we are bottom.

I bet he has no idea about turnbull and Jones for example and that our squad is much better than bottom place. The same as the other people the telegraph are sat contacting all day.

The good thing is that he is urging people to buy us! Which is a better way to go about it.

peeler

that our squad is much better than bottom place.

Nick that's your opinion

The fact is they are bottom which currently makes them the worse team in the division & to make it even worse, they haven't actually played anyone of note yet.

Nick

Administrator
Nick that's your opinion

The fact is they are bottom which currently makes them the worse team in the division & to make it even worse, they haven't actually played anyone of note yet.
Have we got the lowest wage budget in the league for example?

It isn't just my opinion, it was only last week people were saying how superior our squad was compared to Oldham. It was only the other night Graham hawley was saying how fantastic our squad is. I think anybody with eyes can see our squad should be much better than last place.

peeler

Have we got the lowest wage budget in the league for example?

It isn't just my opinion, it was only last week people were saying how superior our squad was compared to Oldham. It was only the other night Graham hawley was saying how fantastic our squad is. I think anybody with eyes can see our squad should be much better than last place.

I've no idea what our budget is compared to the rest of the league, are there any published tables? If not it's pure conjecture.

The tables don't lie in my opinion, the squad may look better on paper, but tell me where are those goals are going to come from? I think it's going to be long hard season, but I hope I'm wrong.

Nick

Administrator
I've no idea what our budget is compared to the rest of the league, are there any published tables? If not it's pure conjecture.

The tables don't lie in my opinion, the squad may look better on paper, but tell me where are those goals going to come from? I think it's going to be long hard season, but I hope I'm wrong.

I'd put decent money on us not having the lowest budget in the league. It isn't as simple as "they are bottom because they have no money".

I can understand people saying we aren't promoted or winning the leagues because of the budget entirely.

So if the squad looks good on paper, and we have a superior squad to opponents why aren't we getting wins? I'd say that could be down to the footballing side.

skybluetony176

The thing is, he is saying we have no money at all as if it's the reason we are bottom.

I bet he has no idea about turnbull and Jones for example and that our squad is much better than bottom place. The same as the other people the telegraph are sat contacting all day.

The good thing is that he is urging people to buy us! Which is a better way to go about it.

It clearly isn't the only reason we're bottom. But when the owners have given up on the club and don't give a flying one is it surprising if no one else is giving it 100%? The tone is set at the top and seeps downwards. That's always the way.

rupert_bear

Will the petition make a difference ? Who knows and will sisu's ears be pricked up and it bother them probably not, well not yet, but what the petition will do is attract attention interest and bring some on board who don't go on social media etc and it will grow. In fact sisu's Ill thought out barring of the Telegraph has probably helped swell the tide against sisu.

Users who are viewing this thread