Oldham matchday thread!! (1 Viewer)

CCFCSteve

As my mate just text me, 'cov are a different beast these days'...he's not wrong ! Not good for the old ticker though !!!

Skyblueweeman

I love the fact that last season, we were the team who threw away points in the last few minutes/injury time.

Good work Robins for instilling a 'never say die' attitude and to the players for not letting their heads drop. Very pleasing stuff indeed.

Proud to be a Sky Blue

WM

JulianDarbyFTW

Bodak is like some old nutter at a bus stop just talking shite to anyone that'll listen. Get him off the radio. And some nobjockey has just text in to thank him for his work on the radio today. Sheesh.

dadgad

ALWAYS better to have the points than games in hand.
We just don't know when we're beat, do we?
FANTASTIC!!:claping hands::guitar2::claping hands:

JulianDarbyFTW

Looking at the table, if all the teams with games in hand win (I'm assuming they don't play each other in this, and I'm too lazy to check) we'd drop down to 15th. That's how close this league is, and shows how valuable every 3 points are.

AFCCOVENTRY

Another way to look at this is the teams with the games in hand will have to play back to back games within days of each other which will knacker the teams! ;)

Swanny80

totally different beast these days. In days gone by it would have ended 1-1 and we go away disappointed

The players attitude and spirit is amazing and that is down to mark robins

Ps not DMG

Mr pot

Bodak is like some old nutter at a bus stop just talking shite to anyone that'll listen. Get him off the radio. And some nobjockey has just text in to thank him for his work on the radio today. Sheesh.

Makes me want to vomit.

FinnishSkyBlue

Looking at the table, if all the teams with games in hand win (I'm assuming they don't play each other in this, and I'm too lazy to check) we'd drop down to 15th. That's how close this league is, and shows how valuable every 3 points are.

did you take notice that they also have to play each other?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Great to see us fighting til the death again!

Loved How much it kissed off their keeper. At full time he refused to shake anyone's hand and stormed up the pitch to applaud the travelling fans before exiting the pitch! Poor sore losing sod!

Great subs today again. Great play by Moussa to set up Bailey who finished smartly.

Oldham very unhappy with ref but they were lucky to remain with 11 men! Dont see what they have to argue about in their favour.

Few Murphy bashers about today. OK their goal could have been a foul, siting in CET i cant say for certain but he saved us a few other times during the game so if he flapped, so be it.

Onwards and most definitely upwards

BackRoomRummermill

Sounds like an old fashioned game in the last 10 minutes !! Good on you guys that went and supported the team and made the difference :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread