Article by Henry Winter (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

I'm pretty sure I asked you to post a link to me commenting on that.

Unless as I thought you didn't really have anything so just made something up?
Explain why it is important for you to mention them when you attack me?
I don't see the issue, like I said before I haven't even been to their games this season, been doing other stuff.

covmark

Yep and that move caused a lot of people to change their attitude to the Sky Blues while they are controlled by SISU.
What of it, I'm free to have my own opinion and I won't be bullied by you and Nick ganging up on me.
Jesus wept

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Explain why it is important for you to mention them when you attack me?
I don't see the issue, like I said before I haven't even been to their games this season, been doing other stuff.

I will explain.

You are only on here after your multiple accounts nonsense and clear lack of interest in CCFC so I can gauge when something is going on. ;)

I mention them time and time again when you try the same old acts which are:
  • Jump into a thread without reading it to try and break up the discussion by posting something completely irrelevant or old that were discussed pages ago
  • Just keep saying conspiracy when somebody points something out, regardless of whether it was true or not. To readers it tries to make it look completely made up and unrealistic
  • The acting dumb is a new favourite, this is where people suffer memory loss about certain things. It is usually when somebody other than SISU have done something wrong so it is wiped from memory
The Cov Utd stuff is relevant because of the small circle of people who all seem to have links (I note, not actually the people who started it up) with a little circle which one of your aliases is very much a part of. This circle also has no interest in CCFC but wants to push an agenda.

chiefdave

What of it, I'm free to have my own opinion and I won't be bullied by you and Nick ganging up on me.
Bullied? You said it was something Nick had completely made up out of thin air, I pointed out it was something Cov Utd have said themselves. Hardly bullying.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
No, ACL didn't because of the snidey stuff SISU had already done.

According to them and what they were expecting was that Haskell would be the new owner.

In hindsight it's easy to say "they never could have been owners". It's not what was thought at the time when nobody had known the shite SISU had got up to.

If they didnt get to administration, all that SISU had to say to any regime change was ..... NO

Who started the plan and route to administration? ...... SISU when they stopped paying the rent, then didnt even contest the various legal cases for recovery.... but even before that their plans were put in place it wasnt if it was when

CCFC limited (a shell company) went to administration because SISU chose to take the club there so that they could break the lease.

Because of the debt loaded on to the club or retained from previous years there were very clear barriers to regime change.

Did ACL line Haskell up - yes thats what was reported. There never was any guarantee of success in that. Everyone wanted SISU gone or regime change then and still 6 years later still want it dont they? Everybody bar SISU and to a lesser extent Wasps are powerless to make it happen

SISU were very safe in the knowledge it could not and would not work

The plan that actually happened by the way means that SISU were very prepared to allow the club to have points deductions - carefully orchestrated to blame ACL of course

Sorry the pattern was there for all to see the fact is that people chose not to see it. To keep going on about events over 4 months in 2013 is superfluous to what is going on now.

What you now have is two hard nosed businesses trying to distress each other. Neither side actually cares if the other survives. This situation is far more dangerous that some bright spark of an american who seemed to a short attention span and allegedly wasnt quite as rich as people thought

Nick

Administrator
If they didnt get to administration, all that SISU had to say to any regime change was ..... NO

Who started the plan and route to administration? ...... SISU when they stopped paying the rent, then didnt even contest the various legal cases for recovery

CCFC limited (a shell company) went to administration because SISU chose to take the club there so that they could break the lease.

Because of the debt loaded on to the club or retained from previous years there were very clear barriers to regime change.

Did ACL line Haskell up - yes thats what was reported. There never was any guarantee of success in that. Everyone wanted SISU gone or regime change then and still 6 years later still want it dont they? Everybody bar SISU and to a lesser extent Wasps are powerless to make it happen

SISU were very safe in the knowledge it could not and would not work

The plan that actually happened by the way means that SISU were very prepared to allow the club to have points deductions - carefully orchestrated to blame ACL of course

Sorry the pattern was there for all to see the fact is that people chose not to see it. To keep going on about events over 4 months in 2013 is superfluous to what is going on now.

What you now have is two hard nosed businesses trying to distress each other. Neither side actually cares if the other survives. This situation is far more dangerous that some bright spark of an american who seemed to a short attention span and allegedly wasnt quite as rich as people thought

This is what my worry is when people are trying to push out their things now.

At the time ACL, the Trust and others wandered into the administration thing thinking that it was the next best thing and there would be a new owner in place.

I go over it now because it points out the naivety at the time, if that naivety happens again thinking it's a case of Wasps saying "no deal" and then SISU just handing everything over to Hoffman or another than it really isn't as straight forward as that.

You can see the sudden change since the accounts were filed as well, it's as if people weren't expecting that.

My worry in all of this is what SISU's plan is, when it's obvious that people have in their minds certain naive things it is a bit worrying.

Captain Dart

I will explain.

You are only on here after your multiple accounts nonsense and clear lack of interest in CCFC so I can gauge when something is going on. ;)

I mention them time and time again when you try the same old acts which are:
  • Jump into a thread without reading it to try and break up the discussion by posting something completely irrelevant or old that were discussed pages ago
  • Just keep saying conspiracy when somebody points something out, regardless of whether it was true or not. To readers it tries to make it look completely made up and unrealistic
  • The acting dumb is a new favourite, this is where people suffer memory loss about certain things. It is usually when somebody other than SISU have done something wrong so it is wiped from memory
The Cov Utd stuff is relevant because of the small circle of people who all seem to have links (I note, not actually the people who started it up) with a little circle which one of your aliases is very much a part of. This circle also has no interest in CCFC but wants to push an agenda.

Conspiracy Nick strikes again.

shmmeee

On what basis?

This is the problem with articles like this, they just hint at the EFL doing stuff without really expanding or going into details.

The EFL aren't and cannot just say "We will be taking the club back and handing it to somebody else".

I mean, they can. It’s their league and their rules.

Of course “they” is the owners of all the clubs and turkeys don’t vote for Christmas. So it’s not likely to happen but it could, would need the government threatening regulation to get them to do it and that’s not likely from this government.

Nick

Administrator
I mean, they can. It’s their league and their rules.

Of course “they” is the owners of all the clubs and turkeys don’t vote for Christmas. So it’s not likely to happen but it could, would need the government threatening regulation to get them to do it and that’s not likely from this government.

They can't force a handover of the football club though, they can just kick the club out of the league.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Its not speculation to say that ACL were the ones who applied for the administration - that is fact and you've posted it yourself. We're now retrospectively being told this was all part of some plan on the part of SISU so either Nicks point, that the council were duped, holds true or the council were willing participants in a scheme to break the lease and send the club to Northampton.

If the council were well aware, again as is being retrospectively claimed, that it was not possible to force ownership change via the administration process why were they meeting with Haskell and leading on the like of Hoffman, Elliot and the trust. The impression being given at the time by the many people, including the local media, was that new ownership was possible via the administration process. Potential new owners were being named, the administrator quizzed over how much interest there had been and how many offers made. Yet we're now told everyone knew all along this was never possible.

Clearly people still fail to see what went on. Most people didn't see it at the time .

The application for administration was an expected reaction for Sisu. It was essential to break the lease. I have explained this for years.

Clearly CCC ACL etc failed to understand what was going on right up to the point that the Sisu appointed administrator discounted their full claim. There were very clever people working on the plan for Sisu. Tim fisher is not one of the architect's to this only the front man f people cannot now see even retrospectively the pattern there is not much to add

Also whilst the 60m was legally owed it was owed within the group. It wasn't owed to Sisu. Also that amount has now been changed to preference shares within the group.

All of which is factual as was the unsuccessful application for administration by ACL.

chiefdave

Clearly CCC ACL etc failed to understand what was going on right up to the point that the Sisu appointed administrator discounted their full claim.
And that's the part the matters.

What SISU had planned is irrelevant to the point being made. The council, ACL, trust, Hoffman, Elliot etc were all getting excited about new owners. Even on here we were discussing who the new owners might be, which Chinese companies it could be funding Bing, who the interested parties that the administrator didn't name were.

We ended up with a points deduction and in Northampton.

Its being mentioned again now because we're seeing similar things from some people. And so far the evidence would suggest SISU are once again ahead of the game. Was only a few days ago all the talk was of Wasps actions meaning accounts couldn't be filed, the EFL refusing to let the club play out of the city and Hoffman appeared waiting in the wings again.

Where are we now? Accounts filed and it looks like the EFL will allow another move.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
No the important bit is that Sisu spend months planning their moves in secret then leaving it late to give no time for reaction. Doing it very often at the expense of Ccfc not the benefit because their roi is the most important driver - their investors come first second and third.

On the other side you have various elements reacting to what they know not necessarily what is. This makes them look foolish at times but they are never in control. Sisu always lead because they initiate the moves, control the timing plan the back stops that suddenly appear when they choose to reveal them.

They were prepared to sacrifice hard earnt points for a plan to distress the stadium to benefit their investors. That should tell you everything. To get their hands on the stadium they initiated a plan not in March 2013 but in early 2012. ACL never actually put Ccfc Ltd in to administration it was never registered.

The worrying thing is that they filed the accounts, with little real doubt about going concern included in them. That should be a case for worry not satisfaction, certainly I and think Nick worry about what it is they now have planned

Sorry but though I can appreciate the planning so far by Sisu from an intellectual point of view I can not support the damage they have done to our club. I can in the circumstances understand the limitations and seemingly amateur reactions of the other side they will always be playing catch up. They have to plan but then have to change quickly , to react not instigate. And no that other side are not blameless especially CCC. But should they do nothing, just let Sisu carry on ?

The thread is about winters article not whether ACL CCC etc were out smarted initially. It hasn't been just them that have been wrong footed though is it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread