Oldham matchday thread!! (3 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

Pirlo and Xavi whilst not particular quick, are both strong and more importantly mobile, and neither of them are playing in a cloggers league.

They're not that strong.

Today, Fleck never got muscled off the ball...

Grendel

Like Xavi, Pirlo etc?

Utterly stupid. The notion fleck and Xavi even can be mentioned together is nonsense. Do you think the team were better or worse for the substitution today?

stupot07

Better strikers would've had us 2 or 3 down before we scored.

Yeah, story of our season - our defence hasn't been good enough only 5 clean sheets conceding 36 goals in 29 games, and every game we allow the opposition 4-5 very good opportunities to score - this is where the big difference is between league me and the championship the quality of their attacking play.

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah, story of our season - our defence hasn't been good enough only 5 clean sheets conceding 36 goals in 29 games, and every game we allow the opposition 4-5 very good opportunities to score - this is where the big difference is between league me and the championship the quality of their attacking play.

Difficult for Robins to fix I think as it comes down to the quality at his disposal. We controlled the game for long spells and really should've made the game safe before the equaliser. Definitely think Elliott adds something and he deserves a run out at PNE.

stupot07

Difficult for Robins to fix I think as it comes down to the quality at his disposal. We controlled the game for long spells and really should've made the game safe before the equaliser. Definitely think Elliott adds something and he deserves a run out at PNE.

It's a difficult decision, as soon as we moved to 442 we seemed to lose that midfield battle, in fact we were lucky that Oldham went for the win rather sitting back, we almost hit them on the break for the winner.

Grendel

Fleck is technically able but clearly still has fitness issues. A full pre season under Robins should address this.

Jennings has already improved in that department. McDonald clearly never will and the same doubts persist regarding fleck.

Brighton Sky Blue

It's a difficult decision, as soon as we moved to 442 we seemed to lose that midfield battle, in fact we were lucky that Oldham went for the win rather sitting back, we almost hit them on the break for the winner.

He could play Elliott just behind Clarke and preserve Bailey and Jennings in the centre. Kind of a 4-2-2-2 type formation.

GaryJones

Peter Bodak scored one of the best goals in a City shirt - picks it up in his own half then runs like a whippet to chip it over Joe Corrigan to seal a win at Maine Road! Class

[video=youtube;jfx8a45EfoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfx8a45EfoU[/video]

Lot of posters on here giving Peter Bodak a slagging! why?

Mr pot

Because he was fecking annoying. Last time I miss a game cwr isn't like that every week I hope

Users who are viewing this thread