Oldham matchday thread!! (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

McSheffrey clattered into by Oldham's keeper-nowt given.

Grendel

One of the poorest performances since robins joined. He has plenty of options on the bench. Defence has had little to do. Jennings playing well enough bailey off his game and just get fleck off.

stupot07

We're better with Moussa. Fleck too slow and in poor nick for a professional. Elliott is more intelligent than Clarke up front.

Yep, by swapping bailey for Moussa he's effectively made 2 changes, as fleck has been moved from deep in to the attacking centre role.

His movement is poor and he only wants to play in the hole. It's stifled sheffers as he and Moussa had a good understanding and would swap and cover each other. Also when the ball is out wide Moussa makes late runs in the box where as fleck waits outside the box.

shmmeee

Frustrating. We were doing well for half an hour while we were pressing high up and passing it through the team. Then we started dropping off and lumping it long. Need a kick up the backside!

Moussa on for Sheffers and put Fleck back behind Clarke

This is one of the 11 / 12 games we have to win so 1-0 will do for me rather than worry about getting a second to go 6th. Plenty of time for that.

Mr pot

Couldn't make the game today. I'm wondering who the fucking idiot is on cwr commentating ? Is it always this bad?

FinnishSkyBlue

an oldham player should have been sent off but gets away with a yellow.. and it came to my mind that we haven't got many penalties or sending offs for the opposition

Users who are viewing this thread