Oldham matchday thread!! (1 Viewer)

wingy

Put it in here .

I'll kick off . The Chap in black is Lee Collins from Surrey ,who has been refing this league for two seasons and handled us once already this season down at the County Ground .Failed to notice the 2-3 cases of GBH on the pitch that day as they got away with Murder,hardly surprised they batterd their way back into that one given such leniency .Lets hope for a different animal today.:eek:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
2-0 win today! Edge to get the second.

One change to the team with Thomas starting maybe in place of Moussa. Not because I dont rate Moussa but hes yet to finish 90 minutes for us a d always seems to be the first player to be taken out the team to accommodate someone else.

Also think Robins will want to see more from Thomas.

Otis

How has fleck kept his place?

Would prefer Moussa to Fleck to be honest. Stronger on the ball.

Let's see how Fleck does. Maybe he will play one or two killer through balls, then we'll all be happy..

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Gaz

Fleck can cross a good ball in and I think that would suit Leon better.

Gaz

Me just being at the game will probably jinx it. Everytime I don't go we win.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

In that case Otis, and I mean this with all respect
Please just bugger off back home ;)

AFCCOVENTRY

That's a decent subs bench to have in this league. Moussa, Elliott can change games for us.

Bell and Thomas to come into mid as well.

AFCCOVENTRY

Coventry City
01 Murphy
21 Christie
24 Wood
25 Edjenguele
39 Adams
08 Baker
10 Fleck
12 Jennings
38 Bailey
11 McSheffrey
15 Clarke

Substitutes
13 Dunn
02 Clarke
05 Cameron
04 Thomas
07 Bell
32 Moussa
14 Elliott

Oldham Athletic
13 Bouzanis
03 Grounds
05 Mvoto
16 Byrne
23 Wabara
07 Croft
10 Simpson
22 M'changama
29 Mellor
14 Smith
20 Baxter

Substitutes
01 Cisak
02 Brown
26 Winchester
06 Tarkowski
28 Sutherland
19 Taylor
21 Millar

AFCCOVENTRY

6:57 The offside flag is raised against Gary McSheffrey. Dean Bouzanis takes the direct free kick. 5:47 Reece Wabara crosses the ball, Blair Adams gets a block in. Inswinging corner taken by David Mellor from the right by-line, Foul by Jean Yves Mvoto on William Edjenguele, free kick awarded. Joe Murphy takes the direct free kick. 3:20 Foul by Matt Smith on William Edjenguele, free kick awarded. William Edjenguele restarts play with the free kick. 3:09 Centre by Blair Adams, Jean Yves Mvoto makes a clearance. 2:36 Inswinging corner taken by David Mellor from the right by-line, save by Joe Murphy. 1:13 Floated corner taken left-footed by John Fleck from the left by-line, save by Dean Bouzanis. Volleyed left-footed shot by Richard Wood. Save by Dean Bouzanis. 0:38 The official flags Robbie Simpson offside. Richard Wood takes the free kick. 0:00 The referee gets the game started.

Users who are viewing this thread