Oh Jeremy Corbyn (6 Viewers)

BackRoomRummermill

Given Corbyn pathetic response ‘ I want proof ‘ sat on his own finger up his indescive and divisive arse , he now looks a complete ‘Pratt ‘

Good news wash him out with the dishwater and all the bad smells as the guy stinks , he tried to undermine the serving UK government to his gain , what a classy leader eh ? the support of all those other countries today has made him look even worse

He had no excuse his blathering today means nothing

A whimp

Hooray

BackRoomRummermill

The irony here being that by suggesting that the opposition leader shouldn’t undermine the serving government you’re deflecting yourself. Shame on you for supporting the muppet wimp.

The disgrace here that you do not realise that this was an attack by a foreign power , still you support a lying racist , who does not have any sensible support for the UK , governments aside he has not won any friends , anywhere . where are your morals ?

martcov

The disgrace here that you do not realise that this was an attack by a foreign power , still you support a lying racist , who does not have any sensible support for the UK , governments aside he has not won any friends , anywhere . where are your morals ?

Anyone who takes a moral stand against lies and racism won’t have much of a future in Brexit Britain...

Grendel

Anyone who takes a moral stand against lies and racism won’t have much of a future in Brexit Britain...

Says the man who lives in a country where one in every six voted for Hitler reincarnated

BackRoomRummermill

I have lovely life and future , if someone like Corbyn gets in power we go back to the 1980 ‘s I suppose if you are a scrounger that’s ok but someone has to fund the scroungers and those that did listen at school will be disappointed . I mean apart from his ineptness ad a leader who will pay for his 80 billion project putting the likes of the water industry in public hands to keep idiots off the dole. ( get your stand pipes ready peeps ) who knows what other whacky stuff ? Thank god his days are well and truly numbered .

He actually got Diane Abbott to stand up during PM statement ref the obvious Russian attempt to split The UK from Europe , I just saw her mouth gag and him hiding behind a cheap A4 folder . The man is everything but a leader. Strength will kill his hopes of power and he has none .

Thank goodness

martcov

I have lovely life and future , if someone like Corbyn gets in power we go back to the 1980 ‘s I suppose if you are a scrounger that’s ok but someone has to fund the scroungers and those that did listen at school will be disappointed . I mean apart from his ineptness ad a leader who will pay for his 80 billion project putting the likes of the water industry in public hands to keep idiots off the dole. ( get your stand pipes ready peeps ) who knows what other whacky stuff ? Thank god his days are well and truly numbered .

He actually got Diane Abbott to stand up during PM statement ref the obvious Russian attempt to split The UK from Europe , I just saw her mouth gag and him hiding behind a cheap A4 folder . The man is everything but a leader. Strength will kill his hopes of power and he has none .

Thank goodness

The Russians splitting the UK from the EU? I thought we were doing that ourselves.

Grendel

You mean the party Farage held a speech for? He sees them as leave allies and wants them to push for Dexit. Says it all really.

So Farage gets one in 6 Germans to vote for him but no Britain’s? How’s that possible with all this profiling Mart? How?

martcov

So Farage gets one in 6 Germans to vote for him but no Britain’s? How’s that possible with all this profiling Mart? How?

You ever been on Jackanory? Farage spoke to AFD in Berlin. He wants Dexit. The Germans ( Bildzeitung at least) refer to him as Brexsack. Sack = bollocks, or ballbag in Scotland. Says a lot when the Bild cannot stand him. Dexit is no nearer thanks to Farage:)

BackRoomRummermill

You ever been on Jackanory? Farage spoke to AFD in Berlin. He wants Dexit. The Germans ( Bildzeitung at least) refer to him as Brexsack. Sack = bollocks, or ballbag in Scotland. Says a lot when the Bild cannot stand him. Dexit is no nearer thanks to Farage:)

You are wrong it’s Baw bag in Scotland , stop making stuff up like JC

DYOR

It’s so typical all the Corbyn lovers have disappeared just like him . Quick to scathe then hide when the truth plays it’s self out. Where are you are all ?

Where are ya ?

martcov

You are wrong it’s Baw bag in Scotland , stop making stuff up like JC

DYOR

It’s so typical all the Corbyn lovers have disappeared just like him . Quick to scathe then hide when the truth plays it’s self out. Where are you are all ?

Where are ya ?

Thanks for the info. Farage is a baw bag not a ball bag. I stand corrected.

BackRoomRummermill

Thanks for the info. Farage is a baw bag not a ball bag. I stand corrected.

Why are you talking about Farage when the thread called Oh Jeremy C ? I could not care for Farage , so can we please concentrate on berating Corbyn , I have not had such fun since watching that elephant shite it’s self on Blue Peter

I believe the elephant was neither from Israel or Russian by the way .

Grendel

Why are you talking about Farage when the thread called Oh Jeremy C ? I could not care for Farage , so can we please concentrate on berating Corbyn , I have not had such fun since watching that elephant shite it’s self on Blue Peter

He’s a fucking lunatic.

martcov

It was a third world migrant.

chiefdave

The real reason is what he tweeted reference some street art which offended the Jewish community and never apologised and they are not letting this one go.
I find it somewhat concerning the way 'anti-Semitic' is getting thrown around recently. The definition is
hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group
Does that really apply to what is being protested today? Most of the talk seems to be about Kalen Ockerman's Freedom for Humanity mural. Of course with everything going on in the world at the moment it is vitally importantly everyone concentrates on a facebook comment made by Corbyn in 2012 about a mural that doesn't exist anymore.

Freedom-for-Humanity.jpg

Ockerman described the work at the time
I came to paint a mural that depicted the elite banker cartel known as the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, the ruling class elite few, the Wizards of Oz. They would be playing a board game of monopoly on the backs of the working class. The symbol of the Free Mason Pyramid rises behind this group and behind that is a polluted world of coal burning and nuclear reactors.

Is such an artwork, removed 6 years ago really worthy of this uproar? Or is it Corbyns facebook post that is the source of the outrage? Well lets look at that.

At the time the now disgraced former Conservative Mayor of Tower Hamlets, Lutfur Rahman demanded the artwork be destroyed and Ockerman posted
Tomorrow they want to buff my mural
Freedom Of Expression.
London Calling,
Public art
Corbyn's comment was
Why? You are in good company. Rockerfeller destroyed Diego Viera’s mural because it includes a picture of Lenin.
I would assume referring to the Diego Rivera mural Man at the Crossroads.
Not seeing much anti-semitism in Corbyns comment. Seems more to be asking why it is being destroyed and comparing it to the destruction of another famous mural.

Still it distracts from anything important that might be going on in the country.

BackRoomRummermill

It was a third world migrant.

If you are saying the elephant was Indian again you are wrong , it was born in London Zoo

I actually think that it inspired Corbyn in that it shat itself , dragged a load of people through shit - then ran off . I don’t believe it appeared at Glastonbury in front of a load of people who couldn’t care what it was , so maybe JC has outshone it.

BackRoomRummermill

I find it somewhat concerning the way 'anti-Semitic' is getting thrown around recently. The definition is

Does that really apply to what is being protested today? Most of the talk seems to be about Kalen Ockerman's Freedom for Humanity mural. Of course with everything going on in the world at the moment it is vitally importantly everyone concentrates on a facebook comment made by Corbyn in 2012 about a mural that doesn't exist anymore.

View attachment 9339

Ockerman described the work at the time

Is such an artwork, removed 6 years ago really worthy of this uproar? Or is it Corbyns facebook post that is the source of the outrage? Well lets look at that.

At the time the now disgraced former Conservative Mayor of Tower Hamlets, Lutfur Rahman demanded the artwork be destroyed and Ockerman posted

Corbyn's comment was

I would assume referring to the Diego Rivera mural Man at the Crossroads.
Not seeing much anti-semitism in Corbyns comment. Seems more to be asking why it is being destroyed and comparing it to the destruction of another famous mural.

Still it distracts from anything important that might be going on in the country.

It upset enough people , also JC cannot actually do anything important , ask Diane Abbot

martcov

If you are saying the elephant was Indian again you are wrong , it was born in London Zoo

I actually think that it inspired Corbyn in that it shat itself , dragged a load of people through shit - then ran off . I don’t believe it appeared at Glastonbury in front of a load of people who couldn’t care what it was , so maybe JC has outshone it.

Ah... it was of foreign descent... explains everything...

JC is not of foreign descent...

Your comparison falls ;-)

BackRoomRummermill

John Noakes I believe actually said Corbyn or Abbot when he slipped in its shite maybe both !

The elephant is a leg end
It’s not been a good week for the Corbanistas , I pray he says something soon .

Last edited:

martcov

John Noakes I believe actually said Corbyn or Abbot when he slipped in its shite maybe both !

The Russian ambassador to Germany just pointed out that they are acting without evidence. Greece and Austria are not playing ball with the rest of us. Austria through their right wing government. A lot of right wingers are saying the same or similar as Corbyn.

Ian1779

Did it? Personally I'd say if its taken 6 years for it to gain any traction there probably wasn't that much outrage before someone decided to whip up a storm as a distraction from other issues.

There is an issue here with Labour that needs to be addressed. He has said he will - time will be the judge of that.

In the meantime it's all very co-ordinated isn't it... Blair has even been rearing his unwanted head. There really must be some people shitting it with the local elections up soon.

Ian1779

You need to lay off the Kool-aid. Bet there's not been this much excitement down the Conservative Club since Farage did a Q&A.

BackRoomRummermill

The Russian ambassador to Germany just pointed out that they are acting without evidence. Greece and Austria are not playing ball with the rest of us. Austria through their right wing government. A lot of right wingers are saying the same or similar as Corbyn.

Oh dear , that’s just what Lulu the elephant would say ...

BackRoomRummermill

You need to lay off the Kool-aid. Bet there's not been this much excitement down the Conservative Club since Farage did a Q&A.

Not really , let a fool speak for himself ( or have Diane abacus Abbot ) do it for him . An effective opposition has to actually be effective . Look how labour lost Scotland to the SNP. I do not trust a man that cannot involve himself in important matter of the country . A blithering wreck. His supporters include Jeremy Kyle , hmm wonder why as most of his audience would vote for him .

Users who are viewing this thread