Oh Jeremy Corbyn (1 Viewer)

Astute

who's doing that?
Try saying something against May and everyone agrees. Try saying anything against Corbyn and you will be told immediately that you are wrong.

clint van damme

Try saying something against May and everyone agrees. Try saying anything against Corbyn and you will be told immediately that you are wrong.

That's not true, and if you could be arsed reading through this thread there would be proof to the contrary.

Astute

That's not true, and if you could be arsed reading through this thread there would be proof to the contrary.
Of course.

Because you are one of those that very frequently defend Corbyn but I can't remember you ever saying anything against him.

clint van damme

Of course.

Because you are one of those that very frequently defend Corbyn but I can't remember you ever saying anything against him.

just because you can't remember doesn't mean I haven't. if you could be arsed trawling through this and the EU thread, (and there's no reason why you should be), you would find me criticising him, heavily outweighed by me defending him I'll admit.

Astute

just because you can't remember doesn't mean I haven't. if you could be arsed trawling through this and the EU thread, (and there's no reason why you should be), you would find me criticising him, heavily outweighed by me defending him I'll admit.
So you now agree that you defend him like I said that you do?

I refuse to defend any of them from any party. I have been around for a few years now. The present lot are the worse I can ever remember. And they have been poor for years.

clint van damme

So you now agree that you defend him like I said that you do?

I refuse to defend any of them from any party. I have been around for a few years now. The present lot are the worse I can ever remember. And they have been poor for years.

. Do you read your own posts?

"Because you are one of those that very frequently defend Corbyn but I can't remember you ever saying anything against him."

You said you can't remember me saying anything against him, I have. I didn't disagree that I defend him but I have, albeit rarely, criticised him. I have, on even rarer occasions praised May.

Astute

. Do you read your own posts?

"Because you are one of those that very frequently defend Corbyn but I can't remember you ever saying anything against him."

You said you can't remember me saying anything against him, I have. I didn't disagree that I defend him but I have, albeit rarely, criticised him. I have, on even rarer occasions praised May.
Like I said I can't remember you saying anything against him. And you say it is very rare that you have. So how am I supposed to remember that? I didn't say that you had never said anything against him.

But I was right about you defending him whatever the reason.

Users who are viewing this thread