Match Thread Nottingham Forest (2 Viewers)

CanuckSkyBlue

Going for 3-2 again tomorrow, think defensively we’re still gonna let goals in but against the weaker teams I’d fancy us to score some.

Godden to work his nuts off and Hamer to pull the strings.

BornSlippySkyBlue

1990/91 season, Coventry 5-4 Forest in the League Cup (or whatever it was called at the time).

Gally hattrick and a Livvo goal took us 4-0 in the first 30ish minutes of the game. Nigel Clough got his hattrick between our 4th and half time. Forest equalised just after halftime and Livvo got the winner around the 60th minute. Amazing game. I've still got the full game on VHS. But here's the highlights.

That’s the one but my god I’d forgotten it was that long ago. I must have been in that still from the video somewhere. Remember being in shock when we were 4-0 up and then thinking we’d blown it at 4-4 to then going nuts when we scored the winner. Was a crazy game, Cheers!

cc84cov

Their pace up front worries me their lightening on the press 1-1 draw just can’t see them not scoring

no_loyalty

I'm confident that if we score first we won't lose, going for a 2-2 draw with Biamou and Godden with our goals.

Sky Blue Harry H

GGrrrr - off topic. That Steve Cook has just got red carded for Bournemouth and given Sheff Wed a pen (scored) 1-0 down. Could have done without them winning tonight (though might keep Monk in a job!)

Frostie

You'd think The Telegraph would do a tiny bit of research before releasing these kind of articles wouldn't you, else what's the point?

Grabban described as "a doubt" despite already being confirmed unavailable

Harry Arter "an injury doubt" but already confirmed is available

🤷🏼‍♂️

Sky Blue Harry H

You'd think The Telegraph would do a tiny bit of research before releasing these kind of articles wouldn't you, else what's the point?

Grabban described as "a doubt" despite already being confirmed unavailable

Harry Arter "an injury doubt" but already confirmed is available

🤷🏼‍♂️

I watched that Harry Arter in his last game for them - he was awful (not saying he is a bad player, but he was in that game)

PVA

Arter is a nasty niggly little player, he'll be trying to get Hamer sent off no doubt about it.

ccfcricoh

Slightly nervous about Knockcunt and Christie against Giles at LWB.

Cant see a clean sheet here, so hopefully we score first again as Forest heads will probably drop.

Going for a 2.1

Same formation as Reading please with 2 up top

RegTheDonk

Seen some great games against forest over the years (anyone there for the wheelbarrow but the wheel fell off one?) including the 5-4 which was a ridiculous game. Didn’t we go 4-0 up only for them to get back to 4-4 and we then scored the winner. Also some great pubs in Nottingham (no, not fucking hooters). Oh well.
That was a mad game, a fair few of their lot had left at 4-0 I was told from a m8 in the cop. Ta for the Happy Highlights, Happy.

Hoping for the same tonight lol!

cc84cov

Probably the quickest forward line we have played so far tonight high press might cause issues but we can now go long when need to with Lord Maximus up there

Briles

Grabben being out is a plus. They do have a quality midfield though. I'd take 1-1

Users who are viewing this thread