Match Thread Nottingham Forest (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Anyone have a clip of that pathetic dive from the forest defender? Haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Get it on twitter and make the twat viral

BornSlippySkyBlue

Don't understand the digging at meltdowns. If you travel to tthat game today and that happens the atmosphere is ffoul, every fucker is ranting and rightly so. You don't get some nerd in the corner mocking everyone for ranting so why do it on here
Good point. Can’t beat a good rant. I guess it depends on how you take the game personally, and it can be annoying when you see promise in a game only for others to pick out all the negatives, and vice versa. Was annoyed at the time, but overall thought we played well. Silly mistakes. Fine lines. Jumpers...

larry_david

Yeah I've calmed down now and the positives are we destroyed a play off chasing team last season. But the huge negative is every point is crucial for us and whilst I'd have been annoyed with 1 point to lose is just criminal... And it's happening far too often.

Kingokings204

Struggling with this result tonight. Everything about it for me is negative. We played well and lost. We concede yet another 2 goals. We have injuries. We have to win these games.

anyone else noticed an away form problem again? We had it last year too.

Kingokings204

I agree with Robins, whilst the initial problem is with max and that suicide pass, Ostigard has to take him down. 100%. Take the red card (second yellow) and hold on for the draw. His inexperience cost us there as an experienced defender would have done that.

as for after well mcfazdean goes Charging in and puts a hand on Taylor and he goes down incredibly soft but great forward play. Wasn’t a pen for me and Incredibly harsh. Can’t blame fadz. It’s an awful pass from max and then ostigard has to take him out before it even Gets that far.

Magwitch

A result that left me more angry than annoyed an absolute caterlogue of errors I’ll start with bringing Dacosta on, why ? Unless Giles was injured play just a few minutes left, McCallum coping okay, why unsettle it for a debutant in English football, then that pass what more is there to say and then the defending by McFadz, let’s remember these are professional footballers not someone with respect on the Memorial Park on a Sunday morning after five days on the track at the Jag and an hours training on a wet Wednesday night. Not good enough.
But at the end of the day it’s only a point dropped and second half we ripped them, despite our position I’m not too bothered yet.

robbiekeane

I agree with Robins, whilst the initial problem is with max and that suicide pass, Ostigard has to take him down. 100%. Take the red card (second yellow) and hold on for the draw. His inexperience cost us there as an experienced defender would have done that.

as for after well mcfazdean goes Charging in and puts a hand on Taylor and he goes down incredibly soft but great forward play. Wasn’t a pen for me and Incredibly harsh. Can’t blame fadz. It’s an awful pass from max and then ostigard has to take him out before it even Gets that far.
I dunno man. I get your point but ostigard has about half a second to think that through, biamou had fucking ages to put that ball anywhere else on the pitch. Fuming. Someone else got killed for saying it but you could tell a few times on the ball his decision making is poor.

Something else I want to call out though and will probably get murdered for is why the fuck from The 93rd minute onwards did we change our tactics to just take the point? We were all over them and looked like scoring and they didn’t look like scoring at all. Then from the time Marosi was taking a free kick it was all take your time take your time. Da costa with the throw ins too, take your time. That decision comes from the bench surely?

Im just so fucking pissed off we threw that away. Again, yet another example of us throwing away points from stupid mistakes. It’s not like these overpaid teams are outplaying us or outclassing us, we are fucking throwing it away. And of all seasons to be promoted this is the most crucial to stay up and we are fucking it up 10 games in

shmmeee

No even Robins said he shouldn’t have done that. You take a yellow, taking a red is a different matter.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Don't understand the digging at meltdowns. If you travel to tthat game today and that happens the atmosphere is ffoul, every fucker is ranting and rightly so. You don't get some nerd in the corner mocking everyone for ranting so why do it on here

In a way this is possibly why no crowds could help. Make that error with a crowd and the anger/disappointment from the stands and probable booing at th full whistle when on the whole the team played pretty well could affect the players and make them scared of making errors in the future. Without that MR can concentrate on pointing out the good things to build on while also mentioning how we need to concentrate til the final whistle, not make silly errors and be more clinical with our finishing.

PVA

Yeah I've said the same.

As bad as the pass was, and it was awful, the penalty/goal was still very preventable.

Ostigard, McFadz and Marosi could all have done more.

speedie87

Just plucked courage to watch the last min shambles. Mcfad has got to just let him shoot from that angle.
Defenders got to learn can’t use arms when challenges from behind

cc84cov

Yeah I've said the same.

As bad as the pass was, and it was awful, the penalty/goal was still very preventable.

Ostigard, McFadz and Marosi could all have done more.
Taylor is rapid he was long gone Marosi could of came out tho watching it back

Users who are viewing this thread