Match Thread Nottingham Forest (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

same team surely ?

Good pal is a forest season ticket holder thinks their just getting going now,They play with a high aggressive press after watching them against Luton you can see their lightening quick upfront.Lyle Taylor,Anthony Knochart & another quick lad with the lad in midfield Lally I think it was who loves to shoot and has a great left foot...

Result depends which City side turns up but it’s got to be unchanged & confidence will surely be high Max has mins in the legs and he will need to be on his game Wednesday as I see a lot of high balls coming his way as I said Forest press really well.Take a point but we could very well beat them.Cyrus Christie is currently their first choice right back.

kg82

Lolley. Good player at this level.
I think it’ll be the same team, at least the same formation. I’d be tempted to start Walker just because it’s against Forest, but I think Robins will probably stick with Biamou, which I don’t have a problem with.

Evo1883

I predicted 2 nil tonight, so I know it has zero bearing but il predict 2 nil for Aslong as we don't lose.... 2 nil cov PUSB

ccfcmad1

Same team would of snapped hands of for four points out of reading ad forest so a draw will do me, saying that confidence should be high now why can't we get the three....

Walsgrave

What Biamou has shown tonight is that he can step up, as he has shown time again. Fitness permitting, I think eventually the formation will be 5-3-2 just as it was tonight and with Walker partnering Godden, but Max has shown that he deserves to start against Forest.

Londonccfcfan

same team surely ?

Good pal is a forest season ticket holder thinks their just getting going now,They play with a high aggressive press after watching them against Luton you can see their lightening quick upfront.Lyle Taylor,Anthony Knochart & another quick lad with the lad in midfield Lally I think it was who loves to shoot and has a great left foot...

Result depends which City side turns up but it’s got to be unchanged & confidence will surely be high Max has mins in the legs and he will need to be on his game Wednesday as I see a lot of high balls coming his way as I said Forest press really well.Take a point but we could very well beat them.Cyrus Christie is currently their first choice right back.

Jeez can we enjoy tonight's result before we even think about Forest. Ffs what's wrong with you!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I would swap Shipley out. Still a lot of question marks over him.

Kelly should play, but who deserves to lose their shirt for him in that position?

Buzzing over tonight. Hopefully we can follow it up on Wednesday!

kg82

I would swap Shipley out. Still a lot of question marks over him.

Kelly should play, but who deserves to lose their shirt for him in that position?

Buzzing over tonight. Hopefully we can follow it up on Wednesday!
I don’t think Kelly will come in, but I’m not saying it won’t happen. Away from home Robins might want the more defensive 3 in midfield, but it would be very hard to counter-attack with a midfield of Hamer, Sheaf and Kelly. Shipley links up the midfield and strikers a bit more and gets beyond the strikers. We’d be a bit more stretched, but so would they. It depends how safely Robins wants to play it. I think he’ll stay in and try and build on the Reading result.

Magwitch

One thing coming home to me this division is quite equal Forest might be bottom five at the moment but have good players and better than their league position and Chris Hutton will make a difference in time, tough game could go anyway.

Brighton Sky Blue

One thing coming home to me this division is quite equal Forest might be bottom five at the moment but have good players and better than their league position and Chris Hutton will make a difference in time, tough game could go anyway.

It’s a side that really ought to have made the playoffs but choked and carried through the hangover into this season. Hughton has stopped the rot and got them clicking once more

Magwitch

Before last night I looked at our next four matches and thought bloody hell 2 points would be about as good as it gets but we have 3 in the bin now so anything else to me now is a bonus.

shmmeee

Would take a draw.

Start with the same side. Think it’ll be a good game to get Walker on for 20 minutes.

Sky Blue Harry H

Lolley. Good player at this level.
I think it’ll be the same team, at least the same formation. I’d be tempted to start Walker just because it’s against Forest, but I think Robins will probably stick with Biamou, which I don’t have a problem with.

I see what you did there - I like it

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

A draw in this would be fine, picking up the win against Reading really was a bonus. I think we will see O'Hare in for Shipley but not many (if any) other changes and none that id be particularly keen for. We could give Walker a bit more time on the pitch but Biamou was pretty good in the air and i think we'd miss that if he were changed for Walker.

fernandopartridge

It’s a side that really ought to have made the playoffs but choked and carried through the hangover into this season. Hughton has stopped the rot and got them clicking once more
They've won one of his first five games. Though I think he's probably tightened them up it's not exactly a flying start

Users who are viewing this thread