New Kit ! (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Yea kids shirts been dispatched just had email

Yank

Just ordered my 5xl home shirt. Can't wait till it gets here! (And yes I need to lose some weight:cry:) Though they do tend to fit small....

Also, apologies if I missed an introduction thread? But seeing as I am new here will say am an American and been a fan since 2006 when I saw us play the Portland Timbers. Was out there for college and scored a ticket lol and glad that I did! Don't know how many other American Sky Blues fans there are, but have a hard time finding any. Also work in education. Only other teams I follow is Charlotte FC and fellow Sky Blues lol, Celta Vigo in Spain(My girlfriend is from Vigo).

Looking forward to getting involved! Playoffs here we come!

:)

stgeorge1966

Had my e mail too 2 days ago, means packaged and ready to go, was in touch with them yesterday and they are getting picked up over the weekend so hopefully delivered Tuesday 👍🏻

Speedies_Chips

Just ordered my 5xl home shirt. Can't wait till it gets here! (And yes I need to lose some weight:cry:) Though they do tend to fit small....

Also, apologies if I missed an introduction thread? But seeing as I am new here will say am an American and been a fan since 2006 when I saw us play the Portland Timbers. Was out there for college and scored a ticket lol and glad that I did! Don't know how many other American Sky Blues fans there are, but have a hard time finding any. Also work in education. Only other teams I follow is Charlotte FC and fellow Sky Blues lol, Celta Vigo in Spain(My girlfriend is from Vigo).

Welcome to the asylum.

Badger

It is cheaper to send if you only have 1 or 2 collections a week and package and label everything. It is what we do here

skyblueinBaku

Welcome to the madhouse! There are a few Americans on this forum, You'll see posts from them from time to time.

lordy_87

A true American

Nick

Administrator
Wore my away goalie top for 20 minutes and had to take it off. Fucking horrible material. Not breathable at all.

Will be used for just the gym and playing football with a base layer.

Wish they did it as a cotton t shirt

junglej13

Wore my away goalie top for 20 minutes and had to take it off. Fucking horrible material. Not breathable at all.

Will be used for just the gym and playing football with a base layer.

Wish they did it as a cotton t shirt
Bought one of the training tops last year and went for a run in it. It was like wearing a bin bag. Felt disgusting.

Nick

Administrator
Bought one of the training tops last year and went for a run in it. It was like wearing a bin bag. Felt disgusting.

Yeah it's the same thing.

Would love to be able to wear it for more than just running or something but it's just not nice on :(

Saddlebrains

One thing I have noticed is how many clubs have only launched their kits this week. Seems the first time in years we have finally got things done right in terms of the kit launch and release.

Agreed.

No coincidence we released earlier than usual and we have record sales

Users who are viewing this thread