New Kit ! (2 Viewers)

skybluepm2

Some new training gear in the Club Shop (still no purple training tops though).
Blackout third kit?

Coventry Adult 22/23 Walk Out Jacket

Finally! Although only 3 bits, no tracksuits or shorts 🙄 annoyingly drip fed through this season.

I think you might be right about the blackout option because surely that doesn’t go with either the blue or purple. I was surprised we didn’t wear the walkout jackets at Sunderland last Sunday after doing so all of last season. Not sure about the black version at all as I don’t think it looks particularly football related. Perhaps it will look better in the flesh… or with a black third kit 👀

Reactions: AOM

AOM

Finally! Although only 3 bits, no tracksuits or shorts 🙄 annoyingly drip fed through this season.

I think you might be right about the blackout option because surely that doesn’t go with either the blue or purple. I was surprised we didn’t wear the walkout jackets at Sunderland last Sunday after doing so all of last season. Not sure about the black version at all as I don’t think it looks particularly football related. Perhaps it will look better in the flesh… or with a black third kit 👀

Yeah it's strange as last season we had home and away walkout jackets. Looks almost like a casual wear.

I think there were rumours about a black out third kit for this season a few months ago, but not sure if that was just a wild guess

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Yeah it's strange as last season we had home and away walkout jackets. Looks almost like a casual wear.

I think there were rumours about a black out third kit for this season a few months ago, but not sure if that was just a wild guess
Got me wondering about how a 'blue-out' home kit might look?

And before anyone says it, yes, I know. Blue.

ajsccfc

Denmark had a red-out third kit for the Euros which I did like, although it seemed slightly unecessary when it complements a mostly red home kit anyway

hwoggrh.png

cornoccfc

Third shirt discussion....

If said post is true, someone has guessed close to what is planned

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Frank Sidebottom

We've done quite well to be fair a lot of clubs have struggled to get their home and/or away kits on sale.

Loads of supply chain issues.

AJB1983

I’ve just ordered the black pre match top. Am gonna hold out and see what the third shirt looks like before I decide whether to get anything else.
If the third is blackout then I’m all over it (more sports casual/fashion rather than a normal footy top, if that makes sense) and will wait til there’s sales before I consider the others I think. I had the original purple so be nice to get that again I suppose.

chiefdave

Quite like that match day stuff. Are the shirts the same material as the kits though? That would be the only thing that would put me off

Somerset Sky Blue

I think we have a few issues with kit supply.
As part of this awful weekend of ccfc v Rotherham, we went into the ticket office / club shop at 4pm today.
Ticket office was shut - fair enough I guess with fixture expected to be off.
My lad was hoping to select a shirt for his birthday - didn't have home or away in 11-12, 13-14 or small (short sleeves). A few others were in asking about kits especially junior which were missing - no knowledge of when they would be in.
What disappointed me most was we had 3 or 4 staff in shop and they couldn't be less enthusiastic or helpful if they tried. They weren't busy, might not have known the answers, but at least sound / act as if you care. The customers in the shop are vital for our survival.
Unusual for ccfc, but a real dour and deflating experience.

lord_garrincha

I think we have a few issues with kit supply.
As part of this awful weekend of ccfc v Rotherham, we went into the ticket office / club shop at 4pm today.
Ticket office was shut - fair enough I guess with fixture expected to be off.
My lad was hoping to select a shirt for his birthday - didn't have home or away in 11-12, 13-14 or small (short sleeves). A few others were in asking about kits especially junior which were missing - no knowledge of when they would be in.
What disappointed me most was we had 3 or 4 staff in shop and they couldn't be less enthusiastic or helpful if they tried. They weren't busy, might not have known the answers, but at least sound / act as if you care. The customers in the shop are vital for our survival.
Unusual for ccfc, but a real dour and deflating experience.
My boys are 6 & 3 and I just go straight in for pre order online... the kids kits can be a lottery otherwise.

Agree with the club shop staff, everytime I pop in they are just grouped up around the counter chatting nonsense (to me!) amongst themselves.

Somerset Sky Blue

My boys are 6 & 3 and I just go straight in for pre order online... the kids kits can be a lottery otherwise.

Agree with the club shop staff, everytime I pop in they are just grouped up chatting nonsense amongst themselves.
Sadly, my lad is getting sensible - he wanted to see the kits in the flesh.
He hasn't grown a lot, so can still fit in his kits from last two years - so, as nothing in stock, he felt he already has two good sky blue kits that fit well and didn't like the away kit (not sure why, I thought it looked great), he said he might miss the kit this year and wait until next season.
Stumped for a birthday idea now. 😔

lord_garrincha

Sadly, my lad is getting sensible - he wanted to see the kits in the flesh.
He hasn't grown a lot, so can still fit in his kits from last two years - so, as nothing in stock, he felt he already has two good sky blue kits that fit well and didn't like the away kit (not sure why, I thought it looked great), he said he might miss the kit this year and wait until next season.
Stumped for a birthday idea now. 😔
Souvenir grass from the CBS Ar... aah forget it!

SkyBlueSoul

It’s not that I don’t like it, I think I’ve just got fatigue with all the new shirts. Feel pretty meh about it

Users who are viewing this thread