New Kit ! (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Let's be honest , would have been better doing the chocolate brown one

lifeskyblue

Quite like the look of it from the image but not sure it a football kit. Is the back plain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimmyHillsbeard

I like it.

ppl need to remember
1) the ribero bird shite kit
2) the le coq blue kit w the round shield for numbers, looked like someone bending down tying their shoelaces from the back
3) the puma city link, horizontal pinstripe, double collar monstrosity
4) the Nike white shirt w vague sky blue bits on that we wore at Wembley.

ajsccfc

The back is solid black yeah, bit of a letdown. I prefer it to the home kit which I've really gone off, although obviously our blackcurrant vimto and sunflower kit is the best

larry_david

it's okay, as a 35 year old medium sized man I don't mind wearing Cov shirts when walking about/not playing footy but I don't know if I would with this one. If it was on sale as a jazzy going out shirt, i'd not be caught dead wearing it.

Then again my mate runs a fairly successful instagram football shirt page and he says he loves it, so who knows.

alexccfc99

Every other season third kits have been released October/November time

I reckon they’ve brought that forward this season to try and scrape some money together after we’ve had to postpone three matches and put a good chunk of money towards the pitch repairs

Johnnythespider

This will look great stretched over a beer belly, i like it.
I think the covcept version did it better.

Liquid Gold

Shirt is ok.

Wish they'd leave it with so many kits every season though. Home and Away is enough, fuck off with the rest.

Does anybody play in sky blue and purple stripes? No? Then we don't need another kit.

Last edited:

sylus

i personally feel the club is taking the piss in bringing out a 3rd kit, especially during these difficults times financial wise with the cost of living , energy,fuel, and food all going through the roof, nice of the club is trying to rinse us more out of our hard earned cash, i don't even like it, the home one which i do have, absolutely love it.2nd kit not bad..

Johnnythespider

i personally feel the club is taking the piss in bringing out a 3rd kit, especially during these difficults times financial wise with the cost of living , energy,fuel, and food all going through the roof, nice of the club is trying to rinse us more out of our hard earned cash, i don't even like it, the home one which i do have, absolutely love it.2nd kit not bad..
All of those things will be affecting the club also ?

Nick

Administrator

You don't have to buy it though?

The same as you don't have to buy every item from the club shop.

SlowerThanPlatt

Probably more Hummel’s doing

Kilclines curly mullet

The club is a business and needs income

We are supporters, it’s our choice to buy or not

usskyblue

I bet you were fucking livid when they started frosting pop tarts

D

Deleted member 2477

Dont like it. Looks like a rubiks cube. Its almost like saying to those who couldnt the gk away top have this instead

chiefdave

Love it, although I feel 3 kits every year is taking the piss even if I can understand the business reasons for it.

There was a piece on Sky Sports Cricket recently about the environmental damage of cricket and how they're working to offset it and one of the biggest issues flagged was multiple new kits every season, doubt it will make any difference as there's money to be made but how many kits have people got stashed away that never get worn?

sylus

You don't have to buy it though?

The same as you don't have to buy every item from the club shop.
don't worry Nick, i won't be buying it, i know it is my choice one way or the other, but it is disgusting and feel it is abit insensitive of the club at these tough times.

Liquid Gold

Love it, although I feel 3 kits every year is taking the piss even if I can understand the business reasons for it.

There was a piece on Sky Sports Cricket recently about the environmental damage of cricket and how they're working to offset it and one of the biggest issues flagged was multiple new kits every season, doubt it will make any difference as there's money to be made but how many kits have people got stashed away that never get worn?
Interesting point.

I wonder what happens to all the units that don't get sold?

AOM

Apparently all old football shirts are now on ebay for £100+!
Crazy how expensive retro shirts are now

Users who are viewing this thread