New Kit ! (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

Will be buying this, tis a thing of beauty

Great_Expectations

Generally speaking not a fan of grown men or women in replica shirts, but the away kit is ridiculously good, so I can’t blame anyone for wearing it!

I’ll be getting one, plus two for the kids (who are too young to care) and it’s that good I might even surprise the no interest in football, never mind CCFC, partner with one too.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Generally speaking not a fan of grown men or women in replica shirts, but the away kit is ridiculously good, so I can’t blame anyone for wearing it!

I’ll be getting one, plus two for the kids (who are too young to care) and it’s that good I might even surprise the no interest in football, never mind CCFC, partner with one too.
I know you are one of many who feel it, but out of curiosity (genuinely), what is it about adults in replica kits that people don't like? Just one of those things I have never really got my head around.

chiefdave

I know you are one of many who feel it, but out of curiosity (genuinely), what is it about adults in replica kits that people don't like? Just one of those things I have never really got my head around.
I tend to buy them and then they sit in the cupboard never worn. Why is there such a stigma about them.

Sick Boy

I tend to buy them and then they sit in the cupboard never worn. Why is there such a stigma about them.
They’re not great to wear because of the material and they end up stinking. I just tend to use them for running or going to the gym in winter.

Hobo

My main issue is that they make people stink.

I don't mind them for the gym or playing football. Not sure I'd go on an all dayer in August wearing one.

It is why I like buying rugby shirts. Exact replica shirts at a higher price available, then a slightly cheaper version available in a more summer armpit friendly material.

Our current crop of shirts look good in the photos, but will wait until I see them in the flesh before making a proper judgement. I tend to only wear them matchdays anyway and not always then.

Nick

Administrator
It is why I like buying rugby shirts. Exact replica shirts at a higher price available, then a slightly cheaper version available in a more summer armpit friendly material.

Our current crop of shirts look good in the photos, but will wait until I see them in the flesh before making a proper judgement. I tend to only wear them matchdays anyway and not always then.

Yeah I'd love a cotton version so I didn't smell like dog shit after an hour or so.

B-Ban-Boogie

My nephew went to the club shop this morning for the new kit.
Said there were about 50 in line but it moved pretty quickly.
Now I have my home and goalkeeper shirts ready for the beach and July 4th celebrations in FL this weekend!! 👍👍 💙💙

SkyBlueSoul

Assuming this is planned before the rush later…

190dc3f48dfb14bf574a9cd46cc12bbb.jpg

mmttww

Saw the home kit in person today, looked better than in the pictures online. Difference between the shades of blue is a lot less shit than it looked.

Users who are viewing this thread