New Kit ! (1 Viewer)

B-Ban-Boogie

Generally speaking not a fan of grown men or women in replica shirts, but the away kit is ridiculously good, so I can’t blame anyone for wearing it!

Been in FL 18 years now and wear more Cov tops than anything else.
Everyone wears their colors here,, be it Yankees, Patriots, Buccanneers, Lightning, Red Sox etc.
So I love getting new Cov gear to show off in bars!

Football (Sockuuuuur) has grown exponentially over the last 5 years in the states and with the Premier league being on every week now, it amazes me when old ladies, from the middle of Kentucky (obviously moved to FL) sit at the bar and put down their Liverpool purse..... hahaha
Its even weirder when they know the offside rule!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There's loads of old boy yanks here who have a new found interest in proper football.
It's also great finding out they've looked out for the results of the mighty Sky Blues when I see them again. (y)💙💙

Hobo

I swear hating on adults wearing replica kits is a new thing that's tied into social media toxicity.

Or some adults acting like yobby gobby twats in them and creating a stereotype?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Been in FL 18 years now and wear more Cov tops than anything else.
Everyone wears their colors here,, be it Yankees, Patriots, Buccanneers, Lightning, Red Sox etc.
So I love getting new Cov gear to show off in bars!

Football (Sockuuuuur) has grown exponentially over the last 5 years in the states and with the Premier league being on every week now, it amazes me when old ladies, from the middle of Kentucky (obviously moved to FL) sit at the bar and put down their Liverpool purse..... hahaha
Its even weirder when they know the offside rule!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There's loads of old boy yanks here who have a new found interest in proper football.
It's also great finding out they've looked out for the results of the mighty Sky Blues when I see them again. (y)💙💙
This is a lie! Nobody understands the offside rule anymore!

Fergusons_Beard

Sotons new kit is a bit tasty!
b5ece19a8751c7795ff796469c86be25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Covkid1968#

I buy them but don’t usually wear them out…. Did wear the home kit down the pub the other day… got it in long sleeve. I think it’s the wearing of tops by slightly overweight middle aged blokes where the shiny material is stretched across areas it wasn’t designed to stretch across that causes concern…..and I include me in that group!!!!

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Was hoping it would be a grower or look better on the pitch but coming to the conclusion the home shirt isn't for me this year.

Glad I'm in the minority and it looks to be selling well.

Love the away and gk shirts though
I bought the home shirt, and personally I think it looks great

ajsccfc

Was hoping it would be a grower or look better on the pitch but coming to the conclusion the home shirt isn't for me this year.

Glad I'm in the minority and it looks to be selling well.

Love the away and gk shirts though

I'm the same, I think part of it for me is that the tramlines kits were before my time so it doesn't hold any special meaning, whereas for instance the first hummel season harked back to the late 80s when I first started supporting so it was an instant buy. Also there's something about central badges that puts me off

Sick Boy

I'm the same, I think part of it for me is that the tramlines kits were before my time so it doesn't hold any special meaning, whereas for instance the first hummel season harked back to the late 80s when I first started supporting so it was an instant buy. Also there's something about central badges that puts me off
I’m not a huge fan of it either but it looks better than last seasons, which wasn’t great.

larry_david

For me it's the fact they ruined the tramlines surprise on the third kit last year. Apparently they had this design planned since they began with Hummel, imagine spoiling the surprise by using it on an unnecessary third white kit.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

For me it's the fact they ruined the tramlines surprise on the third kit last year. Apparently they had this design planned since they began with Hummel, imagine spoiling the surprise by using it on an unnecessary third white kit.
Why don't the just keep the design of the home kit and run it through the away/third kits?

As much as I love that first two tone kit, i'd have preferred them following the design for the home and away in black and white.

Then with that two tone kit they could have a home kit in the same design in sky blue/dark blue and an away in red/dark blue.

Last season two tone kit would be excellent with this years home kit, and as I've said before that tramline kit in the purple yellow colours would look good too.

Sorry I'm not one of the concept kit people that mock up designs to show what I mean.

ajsccfc

Yeah, it felt like the first two-tone kit was so ridiculously popular they hurried to do it again and tie it in with another bit of nostalgia. Can't blame them but it would have been better suited as this season's third (I assume there will be one in Oct-Nov)

Travs

I'm not a great buyer of Cov kits... the only hummel one i'd picked up so far was the "birdshit" one which i picked up cheap at end of season.... but ordered that purple away one on first view, it looks gorgeous and hopefully is as good in the flesh. I'm sure it will be as the Hummel kits seem to be a cut above the other manufacturers.

Users who are viewing this thread