New Kit ! (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

Don't they normally get shipped to 'poorer' nations and given away?! I might be making that up.
Nope you're not making it up.
Think the club ran a scheme to send old shirts somewhere for a while but given how much they now go for doubt anyone is donating them these days

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

i personally feel the club is taking the piss in bringing out a 3rd kit, especially during these difficults times financial wise with the cost of living , energy,fuel, and food all going through the roof, nice of the club is trying to rinse us more out of our hard earned cash, i don't even like it, the home one which i do have, absolutely love it.2nd kit not bad..
You do realise, you don't have to buy it?

JonesBob

i personally feel the club is taking the piss in bringing out a 3rd kit, especially during these difficults times financial wise with the cost of living , energy,fuel, and food all going through the roof, nice of the club is trying to rinse us more out of our hard earned cash, i don't even like it, the home one which i do have, absolutely love it.2nd kit not bad..

People buy tshirts throughout the year from primark and the like, so why not let CCFC sell a few more designs to get cash, after all they are a business. Personally speaking I would rather purchase 5 or 6 different tops from CCFC rather than spend my money elsewhere. Also, why see it as a present for a relative rather than just see the top for oneself. :cool:

ccfctommy

Shirt is ok.

Wish they'd leave it with so many kits every season though. Home and Away is enough, fuck off with the rest.

Does anybody play in sky blue and purple stripes? No? Then we don't need another kit.

It's just the way it is now I guess. Everyone seems to have a third kit.

Offhegoes

Don't like it. Was really hoping for the Chocolate Brown kit this season, but glad in a way it hasn't come out as the 3rd kit. Still have hope a brown kit will be the official 2nd strip for next season.

David O'Day

Don't like it. Was really hoping for the Chocolate Brown kit this season, but glad in a way it hasn't come out as the 3rd kit. Still have hope a brown kit will be the official 2nd strip for next season.

No, we did the brown kit again and we were fucking shit ;)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Really love the new 3rd kit, nice to have something different. And the reference to the stained glass in the cathedral is a nice touch.

Johnnythespider

Just been and done the shop and there was a little lad sitting in a shopping trolley with it on, looks better in real life than pictures

Woolly68

Not keen on this one, so I’m out. Even my daughter wasn’t keen. Surprised me. Thought she’d like it. Her favourite is the purple away kit this season. As an old fossil I would have liked a brown away kit, but you can’t have everything. Money I have saved on not buying two of these kits will be spent on cake.

Malaka

Went to the shop yesterday to look at the training gear (the half zip tops) couldn't make my mind up on line if I liked the white one or the purple one. Being the slim person that I am the XXXL buried me and the sleeves were dragging along the floor. The XXL was a little snug around my six pack. TBH I didn't think much to the quality, so didn't buy anything but made the fatal mistake of taking my boys and ended up splashing out for the purple training tops which weren't too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread