New Kit ! (1 Viewer)

wantedDOA

Really don't like the centralised badges. Glad it's not stripes as much prefer the solid sky blue look. 6/10 Keepers 8.5/10

slowpoke

Wasn’t massively keen when it came out years ago, will get used to it I suppose, kids will love it.

Gynnsthetonic

nice to see they used last seasons shorts and socks
Yes hopefully matching shorts too, some great memories watching us play in that kit, I first went in 1978 Arsenal at home, everything about the day got me hooked, standing on the west terrace, tobacco smell the noise and that sky blue kit😍

Woolly68

Very nice top. That’ll be one for me and my Daughter. It’s a top tier top. First kit I ever had aged 10 in ‘78. Let’s hope it takes us where we need to be.

Fergusons_Beard

As others have said-missed a right trick not doing the tramlines on the shorts!!

Never buy them but am sure 1000’s including me would have if they’d have just done the shorts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tile Hill Phil

Nice top takes me back to my Wallace and Ferguson season 77/78. Do think they’ve missed a trick though by not getting it on general sale before Father’s Day.

Bugsy

Hope this is the away top ...PUSB Screenshot_20220526-183050_Chrome.jpg

Travs

I like the idea, but the image somehow looks like it was cut and pasted together out of bits of different kits... especially with the sponsor running over the tramlines...

That said, i'm sure it will look fine in the flesh.

SBT

I generally love the retro designs, but Hummel are running out of throwback options, that’s three home kits out of four since they started with us now!

WGABSOOS

I generally love the retro designs, but Hummel are running out of throwback options, that’s three home kits out of four since they started with us now!
It's hardly hummel deciding the design is it? The club would go retro and hummel facilitate what they want

bawtryneal

Just out of interest .......
Question for anybody who likes a bet on football or in general. Have you switched to Boyle Sports since they started sponsoring us. I am not a big gambler by any means but have always used skybet for my monthly dabble.

SkyBlueSoul

Other than the sponsor overlapping the tramlines I really like it. Not that arsed with having another retro design but after years of off the peg templates I'm not complaining, give me bespoke throwbacks any day of the week.

The decision to do retro kits is definitely more to do with the club than Hummel as well. There's a quote (can't remember who by), saying that Hummel have actually had to rein the club in a bit with the designs rather than the other way around

larry_david

Just out of interest .......
Question for anybody who likes a bet on football or in general. Have you switched to Boyle Sports since they started sponsoring us. I am not a big gambler by any means but have always used skybet for my monthly dabble.
Nope, they did give cov fans a freebet at the start of the season and i tried to register with them and it was a pain in the arse so I left it. Bet365 all the way

Users who are viewing this thread