Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

New Kit !

Tramline not on the shorts though. Bit of an error there.

Would like to have seen that, but I absolutely love it.
I like a little bit of a nod to the past and love the connection to what was my first ever replica kit!
 
Love everything about it. Even like that the sponsor is in white so it doesn’t stand out as much but blends in as part of the shirt (which I’m sure they didn’t like)

City Link were like that too, I assume the Brazil away kit was in their corporate colours to make up for the fact their logo was almost invisible on some of our home kits


New-Coventry-City-Kit-2013.jpg
 
Home kit will grow on me

Absolutely love the keepers strip though
 
Would like to have seen that, but I absolutely love it.
I like a little bit of a nod to the past and love the connection to what was my first ever replica kit!

Yes, was mine too, Moff. Eventually. My Mom did, at first, buy me the Man City kit as it "was the same colour"!! I had the trackie too, which was fabulous.
 
JUST WAITING FOR THAT NAVY/RED CHECK AWAY SHIRT NOW :love::love::love:
 
Really like the kit.

Tramlines were done last season with the third kit though.

Seems like the designers blow their wads then chase themselves back by doing another one. Same away kit two years in a row another example.
 
I'm guessing that as the home is a retro design the away will be completely new, in design if not colours
 
Love it :love: Keeper kit looks mint to, might be the first keeper kit I buy in a few seasons!
 
Not 100% in love with it yet but I think it will grow on me. Hated last seasons when it dropped but looked better on pitch.

really cannot question Hummels effort, miles ahead of any other manufacturer
 
We had almost identical similar kit in Wallace/Hutchinson/Yorath era - away kit was brown with tram lines
 
...also, I was under the impression betting logos were getting banned for 22/23?

....or did I imagine that?
I think it’s going to be difficult to square that one away when our entire league is sponsored by a betting company.
 
Don't like it at all, the keepers top is lovely though, wouldn't have minded that being the away.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom