New Kit ! (1 Viewer)

Hutch11

People saying about the brown in the same style but I really liked the yellow with the tram lines we wore at West Brom

Happy_Martian

Don't mind the sponsor positioning but as an original '77 shirt owner as a kid, I do not like the design in the dark blue tramlines. Simple is quite often just a better choice.

Covkid1968#

Not followed through onto the shorts … the tramlines by the looks of it….

larry_david

i'd like the idea if it wasnt just literally the third kit from this season that was in white. I've showed it to a non cov fan and they'd said, well it's just a copy of the white one...if you add the pink and black was a direct copy of the red and black the year before, it comes across as a bit lazy to me. Sorry

PUSB-We_are_going_up

i'd like the idea if it wasnt just literally the third kit from this season that was in white. I've showed it to a non cov fan and they'd said, well it's just a copy of the white one...if you add the pink and black was a direct copy of the red and black the year before, it comes across as a bit lazy to me. Sorry
It may be lazy but its still very nice, and a flashback to our history

ccfcrob

Getting slightly pissed off with Hummel now and their "bespoke" kits. Seen other clubs with the same stadium one as ours. Last years away shirt was a copy of the previous year and they changed it from Red to Pink.

This is basically last years 3rd shirt changed to blue with the badge moved to the middle

Briles

Banging that

WestEndAgro

Absolute bellter, this will fly off the shelf, shame it's not free with a season ticket 🤔😎

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It's not bad. Agree about the sponsor.

Could see that design in the away being red and white (though I could also see yellow with purple stripes)

Hutch11

Class kit again, those moaning about it being a lazy throwback to the 70s have to remember , a great deal of our fanbase weren't even born then.
They've seen pictures sure but this is totally new to them

Johnnythespider

Nope, sorry. I'm in the minority though so I'm sure it will sell well which is good.
Maybe it will grow on me, i hope it's not a brown away shirt as i associate brown with my Nans brown crimplene trousers and have never worn anything that colour.

pusbccfc

I don't really like it at all. To me it looks like one of the cheap ones from the early 2000's. Colour and material a bit like this one: View attachment 24844

Still, if most people love it then the club must be doing something right. Just doesn't do it for me.

Surely you're not comparing those two!?

Users who are viewing this thread