Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

New Kit !

Really don't like the centralised badges. Glad it's not stripes as much prefer the solid sky blue look. 6/10 Keepers 8.5/10
 
nice to see they used last seasons shorts and socks
 
Wasn’t massively keen when it came out years ago, will get used to it I suppose, kids will love it.
 
nice to see they used last seasons shorts and socks
Yes hopefully matching shorts too, some great memories watching us play in that kit, I first went in 1978 Arsenal at home, everything about the day got me hooked, standing on the west terrace, tobacco smell the noise and that sky blue kit😍
 
Yes hopefully matching shorts too, some great memories watching us play in that kit, I first went in 1978 Arsenal at home, everything about the day got me hooked, standing on the west terrace, tobacco smell the noise and that sky blue kit😍

The shorts are plain sky blue
 
Very nice top. That’ll be one for me and my Daughter. It’s a top tier top. First kit I ever had aged 10 in ‘78. Let’s hope it takes us where we need to be.
 
As others have said-missed a right trick not doing the tramlines on the shorts!!

Never buy them but am sure 1000’s including me would have if they’d have just done the shorts!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
I like it....but....we've just had the white tramlines kit.

I also hate Central badges.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
 
It’s ok, I still prefer the 20-21 kit out of all of the Hummel ones.
 
Nice top takes me back to my Wallace and Ferguson season 77/78. Do think they’ve missed a trick though by not getting it on general sale before Father’s Day.
 
Hope this is the away top ...PUSBScreenshot_20220526-183050_Chrome.webp
 
I like the idea, but the image somehow looks like it was cut and pasted together out of bits of different kits... especially with the sponsor running over the tramlines...

That said, i'm sure it will look fine in the flesh.
 
I generally love the retro designs, but Hummel are running out of throwback options, that’s three home kits out of four since they started with us now!
 
Quite liked the black and gold away shirt we had 2009(?), abiding memory is Gunnarson’s goal at Blackburn in the cup
 
  • Like
Reactions: AOM
I generally love the retro designs, but Hummel are running out of throwback options, that’s three home kits out of four since they started with us now!
It's hardly hummel deciding the design is it? The club would go retro and hummel facilitate what they want
 
Just out of interest .......
Question for anybody who likes a bet on football or in general. Have you switched to Boyle Sports since they started sponsoring us. I am not a big gambler by any means but have always used skybet for my monthly dabble.
 
Fantastic shirt takes me back to watching Ferguson and Wallace the best strike force I've seen in sky blue.
 
Other than the sponsor overlapping the tramlines I really like it. Not that arsed with having another retro design but after years of off the peg templates I'm not complaining, give me bespoke throwbacks any day of the week.

The decision to do retro kits is definitely more to do with the club than Hummel as well. There's a quote (can't remember who by), saying that Hummel have actually had to rein the club in a bit with the designs rather than the other way around
 
Wasn’t keen at first, now really like it. Will likely buy one.
 
Since someone pointed it out, I can't unsee that "This is Betting" isn't in the centre
Yeah, I can be OK at seeing no evil, but it's a bit like Marlboro - THIS IS SMOKING
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AOM
Just out of interest .......
Question for anybody who likes a bet on football or in general. Have you switched to Boyle Sports since they started sponsoring us. I am not a big gambler by any means but have always used skybet for my monthly dabble.
Nope, they did give cov fans a freebet at the start of the season and i tried to register with them and it was a pain in the arse so I left it. Bet365 all the way
 
tbf it’s not supposed to be; it’s right justified with the “Boyle Sports” above
I'd assumed he meant just in the middle of the shirt up and down (and yes, I know it's not *exactly* in the middle there either...)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom