Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

New Kit !

Miserable fuckers aren’t you. Remember the absolute shite we had for about 8 years. I love these kits since Hummel came in. Part of the whole club having an identity again. Little touch of “in our Coventry homes” is brilliant.

jesus
 
Miserable fuckers aren’t you. Remember the absolute shite we had for about 8 years. I love these kits since Hummel came in. Part of the whole club having an identity again. Little touch of “in our Coventry homes” is brilliant.

jesus

Yeah but the designer isn't making every one by hand.
 
Miserable fuckers aren’t you. Remember the absolute shite we had for about 8 years. I love these kits since Hummel came in. Part of the whole club having an identity again. Little touch of “in our Coventry homes” is brilliant.

jesus
Yeah definitely miles better.

I hate playing Preston one week then Blues the next who have the same kit in a different colour. We're blessed.
 
Just out of interest .......
Question for anybody who likes a bet on football or in general. Have you switched to Boyle Sports since they started sponsoring us. I am not a big gambler by any means but have always used skybet for my monthly dabble.
Similar to you, not a regular better but don't mind putting a £ or 2 on every now and then. Tend to use SkyBet, occasionally Bet365 when they offer a free £5. Never even crossed my mind to give Boylesport a go
 
Around 2000 shirt have been sold, with home shirts sales increasing by 71% compared to the first two days of sales last season.

Meanwhile sales of the goalkeeper shirt have increased by a massive 1,437% compared to last year’s goalkeeper top.
 
Really great news for the club, let’s hope we continue to grow
 
Been to the club shop to see it in the flesh. The sleeves and back are a different blue to the front panel. Shorts match the sleeves
 
Even the Vile fan at work said it looked good.😂
 
CCFC shop in line appears to be selling a lot of merchandise in the ad hoc section with the yellow Hummel away strip from the 87/88 season along with the new home strip for next season.

Could next seasons away kit be yellow as the keeper shirt is now going to be white?
 
CCFC shop in line appears to be selling a lot of merchandise in the ad hoc section with the yellow Hummel away strip from the 87/88 season along with the new home strip for next season.

Could next seasons away kit be yellow as the keeper shirt is now going to be white?
Its a good spot but wouldn’t read to much in to it - the club shop online has been selling various retro kit merchandise, both home and away for over a year now.
 
Trouble is with football shirts apart from being grossly overpriced is the material, its ok for playing a game but they do tend to whiff after wearing them for a short while but I do like this one although not keen on the goalie top
 
CCFC shop in line appears to be selling a lot of merchandise in the ad hoc section with the yellow Hummel away strip from the 87/88 season along with the new home strip for next season.

Could next seasons away kit be yellow as the keeper shirt is now going to be white?

I might be blind/thick but I can’t see the 87/88 top on the CCFC shop online anywhere - got a link to the section?
 
I've spent ages hoping we'd do a kit in long sleeves again, and then the first time we do a goalkeeper kit in short sleeves I fancy getting it.
 
Guess I’m in the minority with this one. Don’t like the diffferent colour sleeves to main shirt and the sponsor over the tramlines ruins it for me. Couldn’t unsee last years bra-phoenix either though. Million times better than the previous template kits. Love the keepers shirt.
 
Radio 1’s Greg James wore the new shirt at one big weekend



 
  • Like
Reactions: AOM
I hadn't noticed the diff colour. I initially thought that was just a big sweat patch across his chest darkening the material.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
 
What's the material like? Is it the same stretchy fabric as last season, or similar to the season before? Because the sizing is definitely different between the two
Back and arms like last seasons, front seems more like the 20/21 season I agree on the sizing as last years were bigger than the year before I had to come down a size.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom