New Kit ! (2 Viewers)

SkyBlueSoul

Absolutely gorgeous!

My guess is it was due for release tomorrow seeing as that's when pre-order starts, that's normally how they do it. Payday tomorrow too so can see the site crashing

Skyblueweeman

F%&k me...that's a thing of beauty. I'll be buying my first top for a couple of seasons when this one is released.

What. A. Top.

Evo1883

I think this will sell like the first 2 tone kit .. this , the 20/21 home shirt and the first 2 tone kit are all beautiful shirts

Reactions: AOM

Saddlebrains

I think this will sell like the first 2 tone kit .. this , the 20/21 home shirt and the first 2 tone kit are all beautiful shirts

Think this years kits have been the best selection since the prem late 90s clobber

Even better than the L1 promotion kit and i bummed that

no_loyalty

Really nice shirt, definitely purchasing one.

Has anyone let Shrewsbury know?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It's pretty nice, but maybe just a bit TOO similar to the older one for my liking. Wierdly, even though purple is my favourite colour, I've never been overly taken with any of our purple kits.

I quite like having the same design for home and away but with different colour schemes so I'd have gone for the tramline design in these colours.

OldBedrocker

Its basics isnt it
I ordered 3 shirts and have received nothing
So I messaged the club this morning and have finally received a response saying the junior sleeve badges are delayed so they have put the whole order on hold until they arrive!!
No proactive communication or common sense applied to ship the others at least

lordy_87

Absolutely hate the home kit for the different shades of sky blue on the sleeves and body. The away is a classic though.

My fellow City fan out here just wrote to me hoping that the 3rd kit is going to be the entire baptistry window :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 25114
Someone did a mint goalie concept shirt using this a while ago, will try and find it later.

rondog1973

Love it, the 95-96 Jersey upon which it's based probably my fave ever away shirt, however...

Don't think we ever won a game in the original....

Covkid1968#

Shout out to the phase 1 Elite's....PUSB

And it's my birthday View attachment 25099
Hold on… I’m phase one elite but your badge isn’t embroidered and doesn’t have the green grass bit. Your def phase 2 Bugsy

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

theferret

Like this very much. Unlike the unflattering home kit, which has made everyone I've seen wearing it put on about 2 stone.

Ashdown

Shit better get on a diet…..it’s classic ( the home shirt ) , from times I started going to the City at HR in 1977.
Away shirt ? I’m not paying for both at that price so fill your boots all you wealthy young folk.

Tommo1993

Shit better get on a diet…..it’s classic ( the home shirt ) , from times I started going to the City at HR in 1977.
Away shirt ? I’m not paying for both at that price so fill your boots all you wealthy young folk.

Nah, both shirts can wait until they’re a maximum of £20 each.

Users who are viewing this thread