New Kit (3 Viewers)

eedyut

I'm a bit shit at photoshop , hence the shit cuffs...but I was muckng about with those template things and this is my dream. Fuck Jag but it looks ace as a fantasy sponsor I reckon...

Attachments

• covh2d.png
    covh2d.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 73

Sick Boy

I'm a bit shit at photoshop , hence the shit cuffs...but I was muckng about with those template things and this is my dream. Fuck Jag but it looks ace as a fantasy sponsor I reckon...
I actually reckon it’ll be something similar, maybe a little bit better 😉

Sick Boy

I was so sick on that about 30 yrs ago in Florence, almost missed the plane the next morning.
Luckily saved by a colleague from another hotel.
It tends to be seen here as medicinal (or so they claim), not that I’m complaining.

Alex1987

Gut feeling is they want to drag this out as long as possible so I think Friday. Perhaps clever marketing ploy, but it's frankly disappointed me a little.

Be nice to have some transparency on something as simple as this rather than 'end of July, Start of August, month before the season starts', etc.

And yes I get it's only a new shirt, not the end of the world!

kapowaz

Today the day? Or are we pissing in the wind still?

If the report of them only doing player photographs yesterday is true then I doubt they could do it any earlier than today. Realistically by the end of the week seems more feasible, since they’ll have a whole pipeline of stuff connected to getting those photographs produced and plugged into all the appropriate places.

Alex1987

I really cant believe how many people on here, facebook/twitter are banging on about the kit not being released yet. its just a kit! It will be released when its released. Jesus

Surely you could apply that logic to football itself, in particular posting on a football forum....? 'Jesus it's 11 men kicking a ball around a field, why do you care so much'.

cooperskyblue

I really cant believe how many people on here, facebook/twitter are banging on about the kit not being released yet. its just a kit! It will be released when its released. Jesus
I know, I think it is a bit of a laugh and I just see it as a bit of fun. It was clearly put back because of trying to seal a sponsor and now it's just building up anticipation.

cooperskyblue

Gut feeling is they want to drag this out as long as possible so I think Friday. Perhaps clever marketing ploy, but it's frankly disappointed me a little.

Be nice to have some transparency on something as simple as this rather than 'end of July, Start of August, month before the season starts', etc.

And yes I get it's only a new shirt, not the end of the world!
The club literally said last Friday that the launch would be this week. I think that is being pretty clear and transparent. I also would assume that the sort of vague responses several weeks ago was not knowing when the sponsor would be sorted. So to the clubs credit they actually humour a lot of clowns on twitter constantly asking about it day after day and try to make as much contact as possible.

To me it is something to look forward to.

kapowaz

Because idiots lap it up and it gives him internet points and a cheap thrill

That only lasts as long as it takes for him to get a reputation as a bullshitter, at which point he’ll be called out and ignored. It’s a very short-lived strategy.

Skybluedownunder

Well seeming as there’s no transfers happening we’ve gotta have something announced to keep us entertained

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyBlueGuy

So they've announced the friendly double header will be pay per view. Surely that means the kit released by Friday and worn for these matches? Can't see why they'd wait until after?

Bertola

It's all a bit fucking stupid now. I dont see what they're gaining from the wait

If the photo shoot was Monday, then they will ant to touch up the photos etc. Will also be working with Hummel to get the branding and background imagery right, as well as setting up everything for the website/shop etc. There could possibly be a launch video or seomthing similar being created, all of which takes time.

We know the kits coming this week, at the most it will be 3 more days. Yesterday saw the friendly, which would've directed social media/website hits anyway, why not wait for a quieter day for it and maximise the impact?

Tynan Scope also said last night that 1000 have bee pre-ordered, so the wait isn't having a negative impact

Users who are viewing this thread